Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Starting Over

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE Introduce yourself Starting Over

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi Everyone,

I just thought I’d introduce myself. I have enjoyed ALS for some time and thought New Years Day would be a great time to join. I chose my name as in many areas of my life I am indeed “starting over” but I was surprised to find the name available.

I have 4 light sussex hens, 1 old australope hen and a RIR rooster in one area and 4 Chinese Silkies and a white Bantam hen of some sort in an other. They are very engaging and interesting to watch.

In a large pot I have some herbs which I use all the time but not much else.

I have been enjoing the PO and emergency type threads on here but have only just started buying a few things for my stockpile.

Regards,

CJ

weaverweaver

Welcome CJ. You will find this a great site. Whereabouts are you and how big is your block?

gleanertgleanert

welcome CJ !

‘Starting Over’ is a John Lennon song too !

edensgateedensgate

Welcome to ALS. 🙂

ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

Hi and welcome to als

Thankyou for your warm welcome. I have a couple of acres at Regency Downs near Gatton but hope to move to the Sunny Coast soon.

I didn’t think of that song when I chose my name. Definitley doesn’t apply to me, actually the complete opposite is true these days.

CJ

AndreAndre
    Keymaster

Hello and welcome to ALS, CJ

I can’t think of a better site or group of people to ‘start out’ with.

😉

busylizziebusylizzie
    Participant

🙂 Welcome to ALS CJ, enjoy the site and the PO threads are well worth the read.

missy71missy71

Welcome!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.