Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

SOUTH EAST QLD GET TOGETHER

Home Forums Regional Groups Queensland SOUTH EAST QLD GET TOGETHER

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

oh, that was nearly an hour ago – sorry :shy::

ccBearccBear

Hope you all have a good day and the weather stays fine.

At the moment we have small squalls coming from the east. Hope they clear up later.

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

well it ended up quite cold and drizzly, so no one ate, but we all swapped plants

and had a good natter :tup:

Judi BJudi B
    Keymaster

I think a godd time was had by all.

My DH even went bush with 2 women I wont name them but they came back happy :lol::lol::lol: with some mulberries they picked in the bush.

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

:lol::lol:

marigoldmarigold

Judi, your DH prolly also saved their skins with a well timed yell – I all but deprived the group of two members by backing the car into them:( :confused:

My apologies callie and chan (sp?), I don’t know about you, but I nearly had a heart attack on the spot!!!:noapprove:

Glad you both survived to plant all the goodies.:D

For what was meant to be a flying five minute drop in, I seemed to have picked up an awful lot of stuff to plant 😉

Very enjoyable chat too – even if the weather wasn’t too cooperative.

Looking forward to the next one, hopefully be a bit warmer:wave:

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

that’s right, nearly shaved some skin off 😆

pity it turned so cold but still a good time

Judi BJudi B
    Keymaster

marigold wrote:

Judi, your DH prolly also saved their skins with a well timed yell – I all but deprived the group of two members by backing the car into them:( :confused:

My Dear Husband came in just now and read this and asked “Who’s marigold calling a *xxxx*?:lol: I said no you just get called that when angry with you.

Judi BJudi B
    Keymaster

:lol::lol: but the best part I offloaded another couple of 100 “triffids” so I’m happy 😀

marzmarz

Sounds like a good time was had by all – pity about the weather, stayed quite nice up here except for the wind. Would have loved to have been there but we did get the fence finished before it got dark 🙂

BlueWrenBlueWren

Thanks everyone for the swaps and goodies.I am sorry we were unavoidably late and couldn’t even stay long enough to say hi properly.Next time………thanks callie for getting us together.

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.