Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

South Burnett GTG on 5/11 is a goer! PLEASE READ THIS POST IF YOU ARE COMING.

Home Forums Regional Groups Queensland South Burnett GTG on 5/11 is a goer! PLEASE READ THIS POST IF YOU ARE COMING.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    BobbeeBobbee

How exciting, the 5th is nearly here. Big hugs to all at the gtg from me.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

BlueWrenBlueWren

Thankyou, Bobbee.

It’s the day Facebook is supposed to be blown up too , so perhaps it will become a “Where were you when……..? ” day .

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

BlueWren post=328681 wrote: Thankyou, Bobbee.

It’s the day Facebook is supposed to be blown up too , so perhaps it will become a “Where were you when……..? ” day .

saw something on the news about FB, but didn’t really listen

I’ll ask when I see you 🙂

safe travelling everyone who is coming a distance 🙂

SteveSteve
    Keymaster

Just about ready to leave…….. 🙂

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

see you when you get here Steve 🙂

SteveSteve
    Keymaster

I’m here Calliecat! Done the markets, now to find the park near the BP… 🙂

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

never thought to ask if you enjoyed the markets 🙂 hope you did, but still very nice to meet you

and thanks for taking the soap 😀

SteveSteve
    Keymaster

Well, I’m home after a most enjoyable day. Great to meet you guys and thanks for all the loot I brought home… 🙂

I have written a little story of the day on my blog here:

http://stephens-adventures.blogspot.com/2011/11/day-spent-in-south-burnett.html

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

glad you made it home safe Steve, and that you had a good day

GOODNESS ME – not many kefir grains you said, – – hooley dooley, left the container on bench to find and wash suitable jar to put them in, – they were not far off bursting the lid off the one they came in lol

thanks for them 🙂

SteveSteve
    Keymaster

calliecat post=328718 wrote: glad you made it home safe Steve, and that you had a good day

GOODNESS ME – not many kefir grains you said, – – hooley dooley, left the container on bench to find and wash suitable jar to put them in, – they were not far off bursting the lid off the one they came in lol

thanks for them 🙂

I meant to say to you and Marigold that I have an email with lots of info on kefir. If you pm me your email addy, I’ll forward it to you…

BlueWrenBlueWren

Thanks to the travellers for coming today.Six hours driving all up for you Steve.Just enjoyed your blog.Always good to catch up with the locals too.Thanks for the swaps everyone- a few things to do tomorrow to get them all organised.I really like walking in the garden and thinking “Those herbs came from JudiB, the ornamental ginger from Marigold, the lemongrass from Liz and Judi, the sweet potatoes from Marigold and Steve, the galangal from Liz” , and so on, more after today’s swaps.Shower time is Callie’s soap.

Pics later I expect.Goodnight.

hdrmwfz20112hdrmwfz20112

this website is very good, you can go and see it

http://www.shoes4world.com/

KatieKKatieK

It was great meeting up with you all again, as well as getting to know some new people too. We both had a wonderful day – well worth the trip. Thank you all … and Callie and Blue Wren for organising it. :clap:

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

great to have caught up with you as well again 🙂

I mucked up the photos I think – will try again later

mind you there was only 2 of them lol

and thanks for the plants – am hoping to keep them (somehow) for when I move, so I can plant them in the new place 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.