Aussies Living Simply

Smile

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Judi B
    Keymaster

Beautiful smile I think, DH had to evict this big frog from inside the car door near the hinge.

mauzi

That is a fantastic picture. Well done. :clap: :clap:

ballamara
    Keymaster

One very satisfied looking frog by the smile on his/her face,

Bobbee

Fantastic frog Judi. Just look at those feet! :clap:

:hug:

He looks like a very happy frog!

Vickie

Bobbee, that was my thought too, what awesome toes that frog has :laugh:

Gianna

He looks very kissable Judi. 🙂

Hummer
    Keymaster

Great shot! Gianna, he almost looks like he’s puckering up too :laugh:

mistyhollows

Awesome photo! Looks like the frog that got the bug 🙂

BlueWren

Judi is your place called “Frog Hollow”? :laugh: He’s a beauty and great photo.What camera did you get? You certainly know how to use it! :tup: :clap:

mudhen

lol Judi, love that photo too. Had to laugh when I heard where he was evicted from, the last thing I removed form that exact spot was a big huntsman! Sadly he wasn’t smiling after the eviction.

crystal

Wow, what a cutie, i am of the opinion they are scary feet, i had a frog jump on my face when i was younger… :woohoo:

Bron

That is one awesome smile!!

Judi B
    Keymaster

crystal post=337133 wrote: Wow, what a cutie, i am of the opinion they are scary feet, i had a frog jump on my face when i was younger… :woohoo:

Makes me remember when DD was younger and we were showing her a frog she wanted to hold it we said just wait she started whinging and the frog jumped in her mouth :laugh:

The worst thing that happened to me was about 25yrs ago we were at Blackbutt it was early in the morning and I just had to go to the loo well I was busy doing what you do and I felt something cold and clammy on my rear end :jawdrop: it was a green tree frog about the same size as that one in the photo DH came running when I screamed but it wasn’t cause it was a frog it was because he was so cold it was winter and there was a frost outside… when I flushed the loo there must have been a couple of dozen that went down… but they were there bright and early the next morning.

Judi B
    Keymaster

BlueWren post=337104 wrote: Judi is your place called “Frog Hollow”? :laugh: He’s a beauty and great photo.What camera did you get? You certainly know how to use it! :tup: :clap:

:laugh: we should have called the property that but we did have a name out the front till the tree the sign was on fell down and wrecked the sign …. the name we picked covered the most obvious features here …. “Mistletoe Gully”

I took that photo with the old camera as I wasn’t taking the new one out in the misting rain, I got a Canon Power Shot SX40 HS and I’m still learning how to use it :S

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.