Aussies Living Simply

Simple Savings website

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up Simple Savings website

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    COB

Morning all,

I’ve just been looking at the website simplesavings.com.au and wondering has anyone had any experience with this site? Membership is free but to join as a vault member it costs $47 for the first year. If anyone has paid the vault membership fee was it worth it?

darls

I’ve joined last year. Funny thing I didn’t find anything useful out of it that I actually used. But there are many ideas there… I think just too many sometimes to decide KWIM?

Lets see what others say anyway – it depends on what you’re looking for.

Cheers!

bluezbandit

I used to be a member there also but all their tips were just common sense and stuff that I had been doing for years anyway. I was very disappointed as for me there was no value there!

Deb

COB

Thanks for the feed back. I didn’t want to pay the vault membership fee and not find it useful. From what I could access under free membership it did just seem basic common sense information.

bella

I’ve been a member for several years. Every time my $17 renewal comes around I wonder “should I?” and remember all the times that being a member has saved me money – advice on internet or power accounts, insurances, groceries, bargains to be found, recipes and more… It really did save me more than $47 in the first year and continues to save me more than $17 thereafter.

Eira Clapton
    Participant

I agree with Bella -I get information and support. Often very timely. Worth the $17 which I pay now.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.