Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Seymour Alternative Field Days

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up Seymour Alternative Field Days

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    weaverweaver

I was wondering if anyone was venturing out to the Field Days this year? They are on the 18th, 19th and 20th of February so not long.

MargoMargo

Hi Weaver – we were planning to but that is the weekend after the nephews leave so I suspect we will be shattered. Also my dodgy head these days means I’m not that keen on planning big days out

MargoMargo

Hi Weaver – we were planning to but that is the weekend after the nephews leave so I suspect we will be shattered. Also my dodgy head these days means I’m not that keen on planning big days out

porgeyporgey

Hi Weaver, I might go for one of the days, depending upon the weather and other things. I hope its good though.

baringaparkbaringapark

It’s always so bloody hot! We went last year, prior to that hadn’t been for a looong time. So much to see, one really needs a couple of days. I think I will give it a miss this year tho’

Lady BeeLady Bee
    Keymaster

Heat is what keeps me away too. Perhaps we should petition them to move it to late March or preferably early May.

weaverweaver

I know what you mean about the heat. We went years and years ago and it was stinking but we did find a shaded hay bale and sat and watched the chainsaw carving competition and that was amazing. I really want to go this year but DH will be over in Bega at an alpaca show and we have an animal due to drop so if she is still holding on I wont be going either.:shrug:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.