Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Sewing / crafting stuff sale

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    shadowdancershadowdancer

ok, posting this pic is driving me nuts!

debby-leedebby-lee

Wow, same colours I had too 😉 Very nice.

shadowdancershadowdancer

Over the top of the bodice and his vest was lace, which I promptly melted with the iron, had to unpick it and put some more on 😆 No one noticed the lace was upside down 😆 but we wont’ tell anyone either! hehe sneakily hehe

Michelle-smMichelle-sm

you just have to ring or go online and ask to be put on the mailing list and they will start to send you the brochures

Thanks Dianne, I will do that.:tup:

luvinluvin

shadowdancer wrote:

Over the top of the bodice and his vest was lace, which I promptly melted with the iron, had to unpick it and put some more on 😆 No one noticed the lace was upside down 😆 but we wont’ tell anyone either! hehe sneakily hehe

wow you have awesome talent

i love it

shadowdancershadowdancer

Thanks Luvin. I believe you have some yourself! awesome talent! 😀

:hug:

DepomeDepome

I was glad when I stopped getting Spotlight mail in the mail. I went in so often that it was a MASSIVE waste of paper. I would rather look at their website since I don’t come close to my tariff downloads limit, and therefore consider it free viewing. I’d rather get e-mail catalogues; at least I can just delete the unread mails if they get too much.

earthwalkerearthwalker
    Participant

Shadowdancer, that dress is stunning…lucky girl to have such talented Mum and it was a great idea to co-ordinate the young man…Thank goodness I don’t have daughters…my skills when it comes to dressmaking are basic to say the least.

sallisalli

Shadowdancer how beautiful!! You are soooooooooo clever!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.