Aussies Living Simply

Selling our beautiful property in the Huon

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE Seed Exchange and Traders Market Selling our beautiful property in the Huon

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    weaver

Congratulations Mauzi on that amazingly quick sale, particularly in the current market. Your new place sounds great too and you can always improve the soil. Central highlands are just as lovely in my opinion, just different to the Huon.

Good luck with it all.

mauzi

Thanks weaver, we re really excited now so it is certainly all steam ahead down here at the moment. The central highlands are lovely, very peaceful. I will look forward to putting up some new photos when we get there. Just as well we did that Diploma so at least we know where to start 😆 This is always my favourite part of a property, designing.

mauzi

Thanks weaver, we re really excited now so it is certainly all steam ahead down here at the moment. The central highlands are lovely, very peaceful. I will look forward to putting up some new photos when we get there. Just as well we did that Diploma so at least we know where to start 😆 This is always my favourite part of a property, designing.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.