Aussies Living Simply

self imposed forum 'ban'. much sadness!

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up self imposed forum 'ban'. much sadness!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    spanner

🙁

I am now imposing a self imposed ban by me to me to reduce the amount of time I spend on the computer!

I LOVE my forums so much that my work is suffering! I basically dont have the ability to normally acess my fav’ forums so I have been ‘checking ‘ them whislt at work……one thing leads to another and I have spent an hour on the damn thing not doing productive work.

So I will be checking every week or so but you will not see much activity from me from now on untill I get holidays or I get so far ahead in my work that I really fdo have time to kill.

Will miss you all very much.

Spanner

:(:( :(:( :(:(

Kirsty

Oh we will miss you to Spanner:hug:

……hmmm I’m at work right now……whoops:confused:

Gianna

The time spent on the computer does get out of hand. :p Catch up quickly Spanner.

debby-lee

goodluck 🙂 You gotta do what you gotta do. I know I’m pretty bad for wasting time sitting reading blogs, getting inspired and then never getting around to doing any of it.

Good luck and well-spotted. It is a hard decision to make but you can start to feel guilty if you get on-line at work I find …

ccBear

I normally slot between 2am and 2.45am but then most times I’m asleep. Hope you catch up on your work real soon.

Wombat

Span, my man!

Don’t make a stranger of yourself y’hear?:wave:

Nev

luvin

ohh shall miss ya !!!

:hug::hug:

Chezza
    Participant

:hug: I’m hearing you about too much computer time!! Have been weaning myself off as well!!

Bobbee

Hope you manage to find some ‘off work’ time to drop in and keep in touch.

:metal::metal::metal:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I hear you mate.. I suffered from the same thing..

You’ll be happy to know the new site will support RSS feeds so you’ll be able to keep updated without coming to the site.

Teacup

Spanner

Sorry to hear that… but hope you will remain around. Don’t lose touch with the site.

😮

Lady Bee
    Keymaster

Before you disappear off into the wild blue yonder, spanner. have you received your swap? I don’t remember seeing anything.

Try to visit whenever you can.

jaymes

I’ll wave at you on the way past Dave 🙂

Shirley
    Participant

I hear ya Spanner== Am tryin to do the same.

Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.