- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 6 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Been a while since i have posted here, but hoping someone is still out there with some spare seeds…. This is what i am after before i head over to Eden seeds to buy them:
– broom sorghum (Sorghum bicolor)
– green shiso (I have purple and can swap)
– any cucumber (especially want ‘bush crop’)
– cosmos (red, can swap with bright yellow)
– carrot – rainbow mix
– scarlet kale (can swap with Russian kale)
– massey green gem pea
– cauliflower ‘sicily purple’
– eggplant ‘lavender blush’
– pumpkin ‘buttercup’ or ‘potimarron’
Have some tomato seeds, perennial rocket, parsnip seed to swap.
I will check what I have, but think most of mine are out of date. I haven’t planted any veggies this year due to the very dry conditions here.