Aussies Living Simply

Seed Companies

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    KristyKristy

That’s be great if you could send it through. Can you send via site or do you need my email address?

Thanks

Kristy 🙂

PeterDPeterD

I also have used greenharvest.com.au as well and have picked up:

SC143 Cherry Guava

ST132 Tamarind

SP177 Passionfruit Panama Gold

SP125 Pomegranate

SJ100 Japanese Raisin Tree

SC162 Carob 25g Bulk

ST101 Tagasaste Bulk 25g

I planted some Tagasaste last week, but I forgot to nick the seed coats so I really can not report properly or germination yet but will in future posts.

Edit: But their order fulfilment was prompt and a breeze.

Cheers,

PeterD

WickedstepWickedstep

Very happy with the Lost Seed – have now planted coriander, brocolli, cauliflower, cucumber, mesclun mix, buttercrunch lettuce, seed potatoes, garlic, beetroot……and have started to seed save. Very generous amount of seeds, good information on the packet and postage is very reasonable. Great to share an order with friends as you can swap and share the resulting seedlings/produce.

Four Seasons Herbs also does a great mailout of seedlings- I have got a range of plants from them (elderflower, Pepper berry, Guavas- that have all done really well

AbbysMumAbbysMum
    Participant

Yeahhhhh How do they do that? mail out seedlings I mean …. they pack them? what about the soil? I am really naive it seems because I have not ordered any seedlings on line being concerned they would arrive in a terrible mess. :shrug:

Susan

TiddlypomTiddlypom

I often order from the Seedy Lady Ebay shop, she’s lovely and once she had problems with germination of some tomatoes by other customers (though mine were fine) and I found a new pack in my mail, unrequested, with a little note explaining!

http://stores.ebay.com.au/Seedy-Lady

I love that she does small packs so you can spend $10 and get a MASS of different seeds to try.

geminiscgeminisc

one of my first forays into seed buying was from seedy lady. LOVED it. i spent $20 the first time, got a little mini vege garden and herb garden samples etc and it was free shipping! since then she’s upped it to free shipping over $30, but it’s super easy to get there! fast delivery, packaged well, really happy with her.

TiddlypomTiddlypom

Mind you I’ve never paid more than $1 postage for my little envelope with several packs of seeds in it so can’t complain when I do pay postage!

MichPMichP

Sam asked earlier about a local WA seed producer / seller. I found another one today http://www.thegreenhouseorganic.com/home

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.