Aussies Living Simply

See you soonish

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Bobbee

There, there Tullsee dear,

It’s all been and gone and finished with now. I dun igggnawd itt!!

:hug::hug::hug: :kiss1:

Gianna

Oooh, they’re nicely rounded bottoms aren’t they? 😆

Tullymoor

I don’t do ignore good 😆

Tullymoor

She’s an all-round, well-rounded, much-loved bum doer eh? :hug:

Bobbee

‘Twas quite a long time ago now Tullsee. Its just that everytime I see a number of ‘smileys’ on a post I have a wicked little chuckle to myself and wonder if the supercilious wee *xxxx* has been offended yet again.

:hug::hug::hug:

Whoops, I haf offended the ‘puter wizz thingy. That should read ‘Richard Cranium’.

Apologies to you Dan and the crew. :kiss1:

Tullymoor

….and just to give the PMer the Jimmy Brits, make them roll their eyes, groan, whinge and whine and bitch and moan…..;)

:hug::clap::tongue::metal::wave::kiss::tup::D:o:p:lol::D

:kiss1::wave::metal::kiss::tup::clap::tongue::hug::lol::hug::clap::D

:D:lol::clap::hug::tongue::wave::kiss1::wave::kiss::hug::hug:

:wave:

narelleh

wow Bobbles:wave:

You have alot on your plate.

It must be good when the next little bits are done and you can see it all ‘getting’ there.

Love and hugs to keep you going:hug::hug::hug::kiss1:

Tullymoor

😀

Tullymoor

:wave:

Bobbee

Anne your life is chocca block with ‘things’ and you can’t possibly keep up with everything that goes on with all of us. :hug: :hug:

I hope to post a pic or two in a couple of weeks…….mebbe……..:shrug:

:kiss1:

Lots of bits should be finalised this week Narelleh, including, please please please, the PAINTING. And yes it is wonderful when ‘sumpin els’

can be ticked off the list. :kiss1:

Jenny I didn’t like those bottoms at first but I’m kinda becoming accustomed [sp] to them now. :kiss1:

Tullsee how do you know that I am very well rounded??? Who’s bin tawkin’ ???? [prolly me…..:lol: 😆 😆 ] :hug::hug:

Now to try to trick the admin floks that this is a bona fide ‘living simply’ thread: :kiss: :hug:

We now have to organise the GARDEN. I hope to have a mix of herbs, veggies and flowers sort of everywhere. The Bug has planted some citrus trees for us – a tahitian lime, a navel orange and an imperial mandarin.

I also want to plant some nut trees to leave for the grandkidlets and great grandkidlets to get most of the benefit from.

Does anyone have some suggestions for adding edible stuff to a mostly native area? Group 5 or 6 or something I think it is called. There is a lillypilly in there somewhere and 2 olive trees at one edge and a self-sown fig doing wonderfully on the opposite side to the olives.

There you go, now we’re legal. :clap::clap:

:hug::hug::hug: :metal::metal::metal: :tup::tup::tup: 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉

Fatima
    Participant

:lol::D:D:D:D:metal::metal::metal::tup::confused::tup::confused::tup::confused:

:kiss1::shy::kiss1::shy::kiss1::shy::wave::clap::tongue::p:):o:p:shrug::metal::wave:

:kiss1::noapprove::@:rol::o(:|;):D:wave::metal::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::wave:

:metal::shrug::confused::hug::mad::tongue::rip::sleep::uhoh::rol::rol::):):@:p:(;):|:o:uhoh::tdown::awch::confused::mad::shy::kiss::kiss1::wave::jawdrop::shrug:

:wave::clap::clap::lol::lol::lol::confused::o:|;););):D:kiss1::kiss::metal::metal::shrug:

:confused::tup::shy::noapprove::kiss::kiss::lol::lol::lol::sleep::):p:rol::(::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:phew:lol::lol::D:p:o:D:tongue::tongue::tongue:

:clap::clap::clap::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::shy::shy::shy::shy::shy::shy::shy::metal::metal::metal::metal:

:metal::metal::metal::shrug::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal:

:metal::metal::metal::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

:jawdrop::jawdrop::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::clap::clap:

:clap::clap::tongue:

Tullymoor

😆

Bobbee

Holy Toledo Fatima, there will be non left. The ink will have worn out!!!

Now plis, wot can I gro??????

:metal::metal::metal:

Tullymoor

Now to try to trick the admin floks that this is a bona fide ‘living simply’ thread

No hope now Bobbster, you’ll have to start a new fred :tup:

salli

God you are a funny lot :lol::lol::lol: Bobs if you are childish then i wish many many more people were childish too, the world would be a much better place :hug::hug::hug: miss miss you :kiss1:

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 78 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.