Aussies Living Simply

Saddle up your horses and head for the South Burnett on Saturday Nov 5th.

Home Forums Regional Groups Queensland Saddle up your horses and head for the South Burnett on Saturday Nov 5th.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BlueWrenBlueWren

Ok Everyone.It’s still on. Steve :wave: …..you coming??

Calling everyone within reach of Nanango,South Burnett,QLD. On 5th November come and have a sticky beak around the huuuuuge Nanango Markets, then come to the Lions park on the highway near to the BP servo at 12pm or whenever for a BYO and Bring a Plate Lunch, swap, sell produce etc and get to know folk from ALS and the Down to Earth Forum.You could even stay overnight – plenty of space at our place for tents, caravans and trailers – and visit the Bunya Mountains on Sunday, or check out the local wineries.You do know I hope that the South Burnett wineries produce a top quality drop?

And if you are looking for a tree change there are heaps of really nice well priced small and not so small acreages for sale in the South Burnett, including Calliecat’s.There’s a strong sustainability movement in the area and big plans to promote the South and North Burnett as a “green” region, including the development of “green” industries as well as the growing stuff aspect.

Judi BJudi B
    Keymaster

BUMP!!!

SteveSteve
    Keymaster

Still not a definite BlueWren, but I’m getting keener! 🙂

BlueWrenBlueWren

Steve post=327097 wrote: Still not a definite BlueWren, but I’m getting keener! 🙂

Hope you can make it.We’d all enjoy meeting you. :tup:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.