Aussies Living Simply

River Cottage – Pig in a Day – DVD train

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE Swappers Central River Cottage – Pig in a Day – DVD train

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hands Up.. !!!

This unique DVD, made by Hugh and the River Cottage team offers not merely a thorough grounding in the delights of small scale pig-keeping, but also a complete guide to butchering and processing a pig, from nose to tail. It includes full instructions for making your own hams, bacon and sausages, and much more besides.

And Hugh believes “..you don’t have to be a pig-keeper to enjoy this package – just a pig enthusiast. Anyone who likes pigs and pork, and wants to find out how and why the best pork comes from the happiest pigs, will get a great deal out of it.”

Enjoy the brilliant feature episode, The Joy of Pigs, from the top rated Channel 4 series, Tales from River Cottage. Then tuck into over 100 minutes of completely original River Cottage porky delights and feast on the finest pork recipes from Gill, Katie and the rest of the team.

Here at River Cottage HQ, we are passionate about Pigs. They are the most charming of all our domesticated livestock, arguably the most delicious, and certainly the most versatile.

If you like what you see. You can buy it from rivercottage.net πŸ™‚

jennifer g

Such a great DVD my ds10 has watched it 3 times without any prompting. Sure gets you interested in raising some for yourself, we’re getting asked all the time now “when are we getting some piggies” Thanks Dan! :tup:

Jen

Tullymoor

:wave:

mertle

I have the first 3 series of River Cottage and get loads of inspiration every time I watch it!!!

I wouldn’t mind seeing the pig one but we don’t have room I don’t think, even for one or two,

Woz

Woz puts hand up!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok So… Mertle, can you please PM your address.

River Cottage “Pig in a Day”

Mertle

Woz

Melissa

gardenaholic

Melissa

yes please i would love to

gardenaholic

Me too, would love to watch how to make sausages.

Hummer

Can I jump in here too :wave:

smiffy

me too , me too

sheringa

Ooh, ooh just saw it.

Have I missed the train? πŸ™

Or can I add another stop PLEASE

Bec

qldrob

I too would love to jump on this train if it’s still going πŸ˜€

Tullymoor

This is a great dvd :clap:

mauzi

Hope I’m not too late. Is it still possible to put my name down? Missed this thread.

Cheers

Mauzi

busybee

I missed this thread too….can I be in on this as well?

Have PM’d you my address Mauzi

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.