Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

River Cottage Australia

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up River Cottage Australia

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    BelBel

Someone mentioned on a previous thread that River Cottage Australia was available on u-tube.  I’ve seen ep.1 and can only find ep’s 5 & 6 on u-tube.  Does anyone know where I can find ep’s 2-5?  Also tried downloading, but no luck there either!  TIA, Bel

SteveSteve
    Keymaster

Hi Bel, there was a thread on this in the Facebook group. See https://www.facebook.com/groups/2513831803/permalink/10152516817006804/

I think some of the episodes have been removed by YouTube.

BelBel

Thanks Steve.  I’ll have a look.  Why do YouTube remove eps?

BelBel

Oh, just saw.  Copyright infringement.  Fair enough.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have all eps.. I’ll see if I can find away to share 🙂

BelBel

That’d be great if you can thanks danstoll. :-bd

froot_loopzfroot_loopz

my favourite so far is episode 6

you can find it streaming on websites

this is the website ive been using

http://watchserieshd.eu/category/river-cottage-australia

it says number 7 is up but i think i will wait for more links

BelBel

Thanks for the link fruit_loopz.  Have now seen eps 1, 6 & 7 – it’s the ones inbetween we’re having trouble finding!

froot_loopzfroot_loopz

looks like this season is 8 episodes long.  finale being shown now.

Im really quite disappointed. 8 episodes a year doesnt cover enough

bluezbanditbluezbandit

Is froot_loopz site OK to use?  My Malwarebytes just went crazy when I tried to go in there. Looks like you have to give credit cards details which I wasn’t keen to do seeing I was getting suspicious site messages from Malwarebytes.

BelBel

I wasn’t sure either bluezbandit.  Hubby ended up finding somewhere else to download it.  Pity the season is so short!

slowlynowslowlynow

One way of getting access is to search for relevant torrent, for instance if you want River Cottage Australia season 2 episode 4, search for River Cottage Australia S02E04 in google, then go to a site such as kickass torrents in the search results and click on the magnet shaped link.

Simply you say! However you need a torrent downloading program as well, such as Utorrent. If you have this program on your computer and you click on the magnet link, Utorrent will start automatically and download the file to your downloads file!

Any questions, just ask! I’m not tech savvy and I can ‘borrow’ with the best of ’em!

froot_loopzfroot_loopz

no credit cards required

Ive not had issues with any malware either.

there will be a list of sites to play off, of every episode, try using putlocker, or gorillavid if they are listed.

GirlFridayGirlFriday

I have a program called Vuze (you can download it through FileHippo) which is like a search engine for all Torrent sites. You can then choose which one you want to download. Its terrific- its how I keep up to date with my favourite shows without having to watch advertising as well.

(but of course I only download what is available legally and dont infringe any copyrights etc and so forth)
    😉

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.