Aussies Living Simply

River Cottage Australia…..

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up River Cottage Australia…..

• This topic has 48 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Bel.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author

Just thought I’d let you all in on a little secret…. I have watched all 5 episodes even though I have no foxtel…. Wanna know how???

Go to youtube

Type in river cottage and look for posts by shazandfred

Go to their youtube site by clicking on their name

If you scroll through their list you’ll find river cottage Australia episodes

I scrolled a bit further and found a playlist which starts at the 1st episode and just keeps going until up to date…

I hope this helps anyone who wants to watch the show and, like me, has no pay tv…

dianne
    Participant

thanks, I wanted to watch it but no pay tv.

froot_loopz

Ive watched it as well, no foxtel here.

I didnt like it at first but it has grown on me a little

I’ve loved watching River Cottage UK all these years and it was so frustrating to me that I’d have to wait for the dvd to come out for RC Australia… It was just lucky that I was looking up shazandfred on youtube for UK reruns to watch/listen to on my ipad while I washed windows… I spent quite a few hours just catching up and not doing windows….

Bel

Thanks for the tip! I’m enjoying River Cottage Aus. Quite inspiring 🙂

Glad it worked, Bel… I’d love to have that gravity fed well…

Bel

Loved the cascading worm poo baths x 20!!

I know, right? What a great idea and use for old bathtubs… At first I thought it was for their household sewage… Look for the 6th episode about next Tuesday…

Bel

Can’t wait! Little ‘Digger’ makes me want a Border Collie – such a cute pup!

Robyne

I also have been watching the show. I am a bit dissapointed he hasn’t done anything about power.

I would of loved to have seen wind and solar power on his roof.

Love the dog Granddaughter wants one of those dogs.

I’ve got 2 Border Collies and though they are very energetic, I just love them to the moon… Diggers a great name as I know my youngest BC is a real digger herself… She gets herself so dirty and then gives me those sad eyes when I won’t let her inside, lol…

I know what you mean, Robyne, I can’t see any wood stove in the kitchen and he can’t cook on the fireplace in the loungeroom either… Hopefully there will be other seasons and he will go on and address power issues…

froot_loopz

ROFL I like the rolling whipper snippers in episode 6

Episode 6 is up and I think it’s the best one yet… I loved the whipper snippers too and I can’t believe how fast they were!!

Kristy

I’ve no idea what this is about, but I am keen. I will look it up soon, sounds intriguing 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.