Aussies Living Simply

Returning to the fold

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up Returning to the fold

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Penny1765Penny1765

I have been absent from the forum for quite some time, partly because I couldn’t log in to the new format and partly because life gets very busy at times. At the moment I have a bit of time as I am nursing a very sore foot(note to self, turn lights on at night) possibly a broken toe, so have had some time free. I have finally found where all the new stuff is so I have had a great time catching up with all that is going on. I love this site, everyone seems to be eager to help and offer advice freely. now if someone could tell me how to post a photo I would be cooking with gas!
    Cheers and a Happy,safe and friendly New Year to all.

ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

Welcome back, can’t help about the photos though as I have no idea.

AUSSIEDOWNUNDERAUSSIEDOWNUNDER
    Participant

Hi posting phot5os is easy I just resize mine to 800 pixcells wide 600 high  and post away

Using attach file bottom left

Ps hope the toe isent broken

Penny1765Penny1765

Thanks for the advice on the pictures, I get the idea of sizing so will give it a go. I have a feeling the toe is broken given my experiences of broken bones in the past. Nothing to do about it but wait.

BelBel

I was having trouble with pics too. I’ll try resizing. Good luck with the toe Penny!

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

I can’t remember what I did re photos, I can sympathise with the broken toe

Judi BJudi B
    Keymaster

Welcome back 🙂

Eira ClaptonEira Clapton
    Participant

Hi from me too. I miss you all. 

Penny1765Penny1765

Went to the property to check everything to find it had rained 13mm. the dam is the lowest ever and had to pull a couple of young ones out of the mud. toe is still a problem but i had a couple of friends helping so not so bad. getting some little chooks for the city garden today,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.