Aussies Living Simply

Report Spam Here!

• This topic has 95 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by AndreAndre.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    Dan StollDan
    Keymaster

Ok so I have added some anti spam stuff. should any get through there is a report Spam item under the little cog on th right hand side of the post.. This will go off and sort out the spam.. 

Lady BeeLady Bee
    Keymaster

Got a pile this morning, Dan.  Have deleted them.
    All from the same user.  https://www.aussieslivingsimply.com.au/forum/profile/10652/gbfcjn

ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

just want to say hi……. is this another?

ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

looks like another 2 after that one persistent little bits of manure (better not say the word I really want too)

Lady BeeLady Bee
    Keymaster

Just had the most bizarre spam.

Heading of the thread was “Asian Wedding Photography”, User profile (DGACarmell) said was in Switzerland, but the ad looked like it was for a window cleaning business on the gold coast.  Try as I might, I can’t make out the connection between those elements.

Lady BeeLady Bee
    Keymaster

Jeepers, what’s going on.  Had three more of them.  Only common factor seems to be the window cleaning business.

How are these idiots getting through?

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

couple more today I think, got to be the same person, both weird posts and the profile pic is very similar

BelBel

‘I am the new guy’ appears to be back! Ditto with ‘i just wanted to say hello’.

BelBel

‘Just wanted to Say Hello’ by ChasGrimwa – more spam

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

3 more new ones up now, they all use the same type of avatar as well

Lady BeeLady Bee
    Keymaster

Thanks, they have ‘left the building’

I find it amazing where these spammers are from.  Poland, Italy, Sweden, Belgium… how do they find us.

ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

a few more for you to swap “bugs,bugs.and more bugs”and I love my dog also a comment in new house new plans .

VanessaVanessa

I was just going to let you know about NoraParker https://www.aussieslivingsimply.com.au/forum/profile/10749/NoraParker who seems to be a bit spammy

VanessaVanessa
    ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

this looks like it could be another one

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 96 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.