Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Radical Homemakers book

Home Forums SIMPLE SUSTAINABLE LIVING Life Changes Radical Homemakers book

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    SonyaSonya

Hi,

I’m reading Radical Homemakers by Shannon Hayes at the moment and LOVING IT!

I’ve written a review on my blog,

http://permaculturepathways.blogspot.com/2010/07/radical-homemakers-book-review.html

so if you’re interested in reclaiming your home, our farms and our communities, have a read of this.

It’s all about the home economy revolution going on at the moment.

Cheers,

Sonya

lavmanlavman

Good review Sonya, miserable day outside so now that I’ve found your blog I’m gunna have a inside day checking on the community system I have been looking at CES and like what i see but I have a lot of questions and what if’s, I hope to find some answers on your blog.

Cheers

Kev

ScarletScarlet

Sonya has a great blog!! :tup:

SonyaSonya

Awww, thanks Scarlet

Sonya

ScarletScarlet

:hug: I pop in most days!!

Michelle-smMichelle-sm

I have your blog in my favourites list and am trying to catch up on some of your past posts. Really like your writing.

The book sounds great, I will have to put it on my ‘to buy list.’

boy wranglerboy wrangler

I’ve just read your review and the book looks great! I’m off to the library tomorrow so I’ll see if it’s there. Fingers crossed!

SonyaSonya

I’m almost finished reading it, it really is a great book. Can’t recommend it enough.

Sonya

FeeglesFeegles

Am buying it from bookdepository.. CANT WAIT!

Michelle-smMichelle-sm

Just ordered mine from Amazon.:tup:

The 3 week wait for delivery is going to feel like forever.:confused:

busybeebusybee

Thanks for the tip and your blog;) Good reading will be done here tomorrow

nlacnlac

Sonya, thanks so much for posting about this book. :hug:I am absolutely loving it! I am a similar age to the author and we have been going through some similar thought processes lately. In fact I am just about to stop working.

So far the book has really resonated with me, and I love the ideas in there.:tup::tup:

shadowdancershadowdancer

might have to see about getting myself a copy. Its not in the library and it’s not on their “to purchase” list 🙁 I will probably get it through the Book Depository 😀 Ive had wonderful success through them before. Thanks so much for posting about this book Sonya! :hug:

Michelle-smMichelle-sm

I am absolutely loving this book. It is so much more than I expected it to be. Hoping to find some answers to a few questions I have been asking myself lately.

Thanks for the recommendation Sonya.:tup:

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.