Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Proposed ALS New England Get to Gether

Home Forums Regional Groups New South Wales Proposed ALS New England Get to Gether

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    mauzimauzi

Sorry everyone, been busy and haven’t got back to the thread. How about we make it from lunch time onwards to whatever time people would like – We are pretty open on that day and happy to work with what everyone wants. DH is also happy to pull out the camp ovens if anyone is interested. We have plenty of organic pork, geese and rabbit so happy to provide meat if people want to bring a plate of salad/veg or desert to share and whatever you like to drink. If some can’t make it for lunch, we could have a drop in when you can sort of thing as well. What does everyone think on the idea of lunch for those that can make it and continue on for those that want to come a bit later?

Gaz, glad you can now make it – I missed the whole thing 😀

Herbman, it would be great to catch up again. DH really loved the book and then my Dad read it and it is now on to DS – very popular around here so thanks so much for sending it. When you come up it should be ready for return.

If we go for the lunch I would need some loose numbers – I will PM our address and phone details as soon as possible.

Cheers

Mauzi

mauzimauzi

bump

CrofterCrofter

Anne and I will be there – we have already slaughtered our soy beans and the tofu steaks are curing:D

CrofterCrofter

Anne and I will be there – we have already slaughtered our soy beans and the tofu steaks are curing:D

mauzimauzi

ha! ha! John, look forward to checking them out. Should be great fun and nice to put faces to names.

Cheers

Mauzi

gazgaz

Hello,

There will be five of us for lunch. Myself, my wife and three of our kids. We’ll bring a salad and a dessert and a few things to drink.

We’re looking forward to putting faces to names and seeing some of the goings-on of Sara River first hand.

Regards, Gary

mauzimauzi

Hi gaz,

That will be great. Looking forward to meeting you all. Will PM you adddress details shortly.

Cheers

Mauzi

mauzimauzi

Just thought I would mention that if anyone else (out of the area) would like to join us, you would be more than welcome.

Cheers

Mauzi

Bit far for me, but would love to. I really like NE. I have a few relatives buried there, so maybe I can be there in spirit, so to speak…:lol::lol:

mauzimauzi

We will have a drink for you hillbilly girl 😀

mauzimauzi

Hi all,

I have sent off directions to those on the thread indicating they would like to come. If anyone else would like directions please let met know and I’ll PM them.

Look forward to meeting you all on the 17th.

Cheers

Mauzi

mauzimauzi

Some Bad news. Something unexpected has come up and I will be away the weekend of the 17th. So sorry to mess everyone around but we will have to reschedule the GTG. Will be in touch to sort out another date a bit later on.

Cheers

Mauzi

gazgaz

No worries, Mauzi.

Regards, Gary

MelissaMelissa

bummer i wasgoing to email you today to let youknow we were coming never mind

hope all is well

fairyflossfairyfloss

Hi Mauzi, I just sent you a PM to say we couldn’t come and then logged on and read this thread. Hopefully I can make it next time. Hope what ever came up is not too bad.

Debbie:hug:

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.