Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Proposed ALS New England Get to Gether

Home Forums Regional Groups New South Wales Proposed ALS New England Get to Gether

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    mauzimauzi

Hi all,

Just thinking about a get to gether in the New England Area. We would be happy to have it at our place if that is not too far away for everyone. Let me know if anyone is interested.

January would be a good time as our planting season here is pretty much over so we would have a bit more time.

We could maybe do a camp oven cook if it is a goer.

Cheers

Mauzi

MelissaMelissa

will chat to hubby about it but sounds good

redred

Hi Mauzi sounds great count us in at this stage:tup:

mauzimauzi

Great, Melissa and Red, when we have a better idea who might be interested we can all work out a date that suits. We are pretty flexible up until the last week in January so somewhere in the first three weeks could be good.

MelissaMelissa

will bump this to get members a chace to see it

BUMP

BUMP

gazgaz

Count us in, too.

Regards, Gary

mauzimauzi

Great Gary,

As members get to see the thread we can work out some possible dates that might suit everyone.

Cheers

Mauzi

MelissaMelissa

BUMPITY BUMP will keep bumping

as there are still quite a few members who are from this area

fairyflossfairyfloss

I would love to come. It is a bit of a drive for us (from the north coast). It depends of when it is as we are going to Tassie for 2 weeks (can’t wait ,it’s our first visit).

Debbie

mauzimauzi

Hope you can make it fairyfloss. I am pretty flexible in January so guess it will be the date that suits the majority (or hopefully all :D). If anyone else wants to get out of the heat during January holidays, New England is the place to be 😉

Cheers

Mauzi

mauzimauzi

Oh forgot to add that if anyone wants to stay over and has a tent or van or whatever, you would be welcome OR one of the members has a caravan park about 40kms from here so another option or their are national parks also not far from here – anyway, loads of options if anyone is coming from further afield or if local and has too many reds Oops!

skylineskyline

Great idea mauzi, :clap:

Count me in as long as I am back home by then 😆

Graham

MelissaMelissa

BUMPITY BUMP HEHE

mauzimauzi

Hey Melissa, you are doing a great job 😀 Not sure if people haven’t seen the post or maybe not interested at that time of the year. See how it goes. Will have to look at dates soon so that those interested can get organized.

Any preferences anyone?

Cheers

Mauzi

CrofterCrofter

G’Day Mauzi,

Just thinking would the Fireries let people camp around their shed / and or the Pinkett Hall?? (toilets and water)

Count me and the croftess in as well.

Cheers,

John

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.