Aussies Living Simply

Perth Visit

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ccBear

Will be flying to Perth on the 2nd May and leaving on the 15th May. Driving to Geraldton on the 7th and returning to Perth on Sunday 9th.

During the other days in Perth I will only have access to public transport. Would like to meet any members in the area or if you can advise any gardens or organizations/exhibitions worth visiting while I am there.

Cheers

ccBear

Ok sitting in Perth what is interesting to see for a ALS’er

Eira Clapton
    Participant

City Farm is always worth a visit. Just near the Claisebrook station, and they have a market on Saturday mornings. There is also a community garden in Subiaco, near the city chambers.

Erthgirl

Sorry I didn’t see this before CC Bear!

PM me!! Come have a cup of tea….

I’m in Fremantle. :hug:

The community garden in Subiaco that EMW is talking about is called ‘Earthwise’… and is on Bagot Road…

Highly recommend City Farm… it’s a shame you’re leaving on the 15th as they have a great event called the ‘Great Re-skilling’ on the 16th… I think MichP has already posted a link about that.

Take care and I’m up for a cuppa/bevvy if you’re down Freo way. :hug:

Ggang

we are between Perth and Geraldton if you want to drop in ? we are about 50km west of Regans Ford………depending on where if Perth you are you can detour along the coast via Indian Ocean Drive

Anne

chrisk

Lucky you. I love the west and wish I was there too! Enjoy your trip.

ccBear

Thank you all, Anne will PM you and Chrisk do we still have a bed for the Pumpkin festival.

Cheers

chrisk

Yes of course although it may be 2 singles at this stage!

Still waiting for the new bed to materialise from the far away manufacturer and also the painter to get out of the garden! To paint the walls not the bed!

ccBear

No problems thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.