Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Perth GTG July

Home Forums Regional Groups Western Australia Perth GTG July

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    MuzzyMuzzy

Have a great day tomorrow guys. I wish I could be there but its way too far.:noapprove:

ErthgirlErthgirl

Hi guys,

My 5yr old has a raging fever…39celsius… and has got it coming out both ends:(

Hubby is away, and I need to be here to look after my bubby girl… What crap timing!

Was so looking forward to meeting you all and putting faces to names… even had the apple, apricot and oat slice ready to bring:p

Unfortunately am going to have give my apologies for tomorrow…unless she makes a miraculous recovery…which I doubt…(probably give it to my little man…then I’ll cop it next:o

Sure hope there is another get together in the not too distant future.

Have fun everyone…:(

Erthgirl

jaymesjaymes

Sorry guys :shy: my mistake, it is 2:00pm today. too many things on my mind :shy:

Eira ClaptonEira Clapton
    Participant

Just leaving for the GTG in Perth. Cake made =-slightly munted but it will taste good.

Let you know how it goes…….:tup:

jeanette kirkJeanie
    Participant

Yea got the first photo in.

This Jaymie doing what?:lol: Id like a caption for this

TullymoorTullymoor

I don’t know what she’s doing but man I bet she has an awesome laugh! 😆

jeanette kirkJeanie
    Participant

What a happy bunch of ALSERS

In line Faye,Sexy legs Alex:lol:with his Queensland shirt,Stu the biscuit maker,Lovely Brigitte ,The old grey mare,Jaymie+cute little Bethany,Eira[Earthmotherwithin] + John the whale watcher,Becca +her little man who loves sultanas, all beautiful people:tup::hug:

Hummer HumbugHummer
    Keymaster

Hello all you West Aussies & holidaying Queenslanders :wave:

I bet you had a fab day!

Eira ClaptonEira Clapton
    Participant

We had a great time -it is a bit weird meeting people you almost know, but don’t know what they look like!

Thanks to Jamie for getting us organised -next time it will be we Perth folk who organise it.

Thanks to Faye for showing us her wonderful garden. My DH came back quite inspired.:tup:

TullymoorTullymoor

:hug::wave:

ErthgirlErthgirl

🙁 Sorry to have missed it…

Hope you guys had an awesome time!!:hug:

AnjaAnja

Tulls, Jaymie does have a great laugh!! And Jaymie, now you can see you hair for yourself, in the first pic- it looks shiny and healthy!

jaymesjaymes

in the first photo I found some onions or shallots, we’re not sure yet, and we were all astonished at the size of them 😆

jeanette kirkJeanie
    Participant

Hi Jaymie + crew great day yesterday and Im very interested in the aquaponics we seen there, have you any other photos like unaware ones:lol:

jaymesjaymes

we were just looking at the photos, got a good one of you running away! 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.