Aussies Living Simply

Perth GTG July

Home Forums Regional Groups Western Australia Perth GTG July

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    jaymesjaymes

bump

What does everyone think about a visit to a great garden? I might be able to arrange a visit with the Gardening Australia Gardener of the Year.

jaymesjaymes

Alright, I’ve arranged it 😉

DATE: Saturday 12th July, 2pm

WHAT TO BRING: Afternoon tea, a plate of something yummy. Tea and coffee will be provided. A chair to sit on.

Faye is the 2007 ABC Gardener of the Year.

http://www.abc.net.au/gardening/stories/s2086129.htm

contact me later on for the actual address.

jeanette kirkJeanie
    Participant

Hi jaymie sorry wont make it ,can only get to Cockburn station and theres no buses that go near there on a saturday:(

IslandHomeIslandHome

That sounds good. I’ll have to see if we’re up in Perth for that weekend 🙂

bdm6125bdm6125

WOw…that sounds brilliant!

TullymoorTullymoor

Way off topic 😀

Brigitte, can you please post a photo of your goat milking stand thingy in a thread again pls, I can’t find it.

jaymesjaymes

6 weeks until the Perth GTG, are folks still interested in seeing Faye’s garden?

GgangGgang

sorry too far for us 🙁 its a 3 hour minimum drive

G

bdm6125bdm6125

I love the sound of it!!!

jeanette kirkJeanie
    Participant

Hi brigette will you be coming down Thomas rd to get to Jandakot or down freeway I live opposite the Kwinana Hub I could arrange to meet if I could get a lift.

mary dollmary doll

can’t make the get together. my daughter has a gym comp on that weekend. i would love to catch up another time

MD

beccabecca

Gee, I’ve been under a rock with regards to this thread, sorry. I’d love to come.

Jeanie if Brigitte can’t pick you up I should be able to. I’ll be coming all the way down the freeway and wherever you can get to that’s near a major road or entrance I should be able to detour pretty easily – won’t make much difference as it’s a fairly good drive anyway (obviously not Ggang’s three hour marathon!) and it would be good to have you there :tup:

If I don’t remember can someone please bump this up again a few times before the date? Pregnant brain and all that – I will need reminding! And warning that I will almost certainly be bringing Sebastian, so be prepared to fall over at how gorgeous he is IRL 😆 😆 😆

bdm6125bdm6125

I have no problems with that Jeanie!!! Either way, sounds like we’ll get you there one way or other.

ErthgirlErthgirl

I can’t believe I missed this!! I’ll be there with bells on…can we bring our little people? Jeanie, I’m also happy to give you a lift…PM me if you need to.

Yay…exciting…Good on you Jaymie!:wave:

jaymesjaymes

bump for the new Perth members 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.