Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Perth GTG July

Home Forums Regional Groups Western Australia Perth GTG July

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    jaymesjaymes

we’re going to be in Perth in July and I wondered if any one wanted to get together while we are there? Saturday 12th July would be the best day 😉

any suggestions as to a place for this? anyone want to come?

VanessaVanessa

Wow Jaymie you’re getting around the country a bit!!

jaymesjaymes

a big family adventure 😀

VanessaVanessa

Sounds like fun are you coming through the “top of the gulf”?

jaymesjaymes

we’re flying to Perth and back

VanessaVanessa

ok well I’ll wave to you as you go over 😆

jeanette kirkJeanie
    Participant

Hi Jaymie you stopping in the city of Perth or the suburbs ,everyone here will be sitting down having din dins at the moment youll get some replies I’ll be in it if its not hard to get to meeting place

beccabecca

Yay, that sounds like fun! At this stage I’ll be in it – I shouldn’t be too enormous by then. :geek:

Maybe somewhere near the city, depending on who wants to meet. Transport might be easier then. I’ve been thinking we should do a Perth/WA meet-up sometime soon as we seem to have so many new members here, we’re getting quite a crowd!

jaymesjaymes

we’re staying at South Lake, so tell us an address and I’ll get us there :geek: I can do this driving in a strange city thing 😮

bdm6125bdm6125

Great idea! I’m in!

jeanette kirkJeanie
    Participant

Hey Jamyie you have the new rail system not far from there Im only one station down from me it goes to Perth city.

Fremantle is a nice place to meet not far from South lake has a regular bus going there,its a lot like Melbourne lots of markets and meeting places.:tup:

Where are the rest of you sandgropers probably still ducking for cover after that big electrical storm last night.:lol:

StuieStuie

sounds good, im in let us know on the details

:tup:

Stu

jeanette kirkJeanie
    Participant

bump:wave:

jaymesjaymes

Okay, I’m asking for suggestions for a location for a get together. I really have no idea where we could go. Except possibly (haven’t asked them yet) an award winning garden?

Eira ClaptonEira Clapton
    Participant

Hey Jamie love to be there. As it is July it may actually be raining in Perth and cold -it is supposed to do that in July. Maybe we need to think of an indoors venue.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.