Aussies Living Simply

Perth GTG Feb/March?

Home Forums Regional Groups Western Australia Perth GTG Feb/March?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    helenmhelenm

Hi everyone

After having been to a Tassie GTG last month while we were on our four month trip I have been inspired to get a bit more proactive!

So wondering if any WA members would be up for a GTG later this month, or perhaps more realistically in March?

I’m happy to host – although after four months away not a lot is going on in my garden. I’m in Wellard, near Rockingham only a few minutes off the freeway.

Also happy to travel elsewhere if someone has a great garden for us to explore, or more of you are north of the city 🙂

HTHT

I would love to come over,let me know when the party is on

HT

helenmhelenm

we just need a few more people to join in, and start suggesting dates!

helen

HTHT

Have you advertised on th WA members site? that might pull in a few more party goers.i am easy with dates untill Uni exams begin in May 🙂

HT

helenmhelenm

Good thinking HT – will do 🙂

I probably need to get the beginning of semester out of the way and wait till things calm down a bit, so March would probably be more sensible

pennypenny

I would be interested in joining in if I am in Perth.

helenmhelenm

whereabouts are you Penny? Do you travel up/down to perth regularly?

julientuaregjulientuareg

Happy to come in March although being nor somewhere central would be nice but if its sor and close to the freeway that would be ok.

helenmhelenm

As said, I’m happy to go elsewhere if that suits more people. If it is here we are close to freeway and of course the railway station as well (wellard station is 25 mins from perth)

pennypenny

I live in Perth but will be working in Halls Creek and Fitzroy Crossing most of March and early April. Was supposed to be there now but the broken leg caused me to have to move the dates.

helenmhelenm

ouch! Thats a shame. could you make early March, or is that a bit of a squeeze?

pennypenny

Nope have to be in Halls creek then. Bugger!

helenmhelenm

well, if a march meet up happens, we’ll just have to be sure to do a winter one as well so you don’t miss out Penny!

So any more takers in a perth GTG in March?

pennypenny

Doctor won’t allow me to go to Halls Creek for this term so I am good to go for a GTG in March. Shows there is a silver lining in any cloud.

helenmhelenm

Great news Penny.

ok lets go for March – I’m assuming a weekend is best for everyone.

Do people want to come my way (wellard) or meet somewhere more central, or at someone else’s place?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.