Aussies Living Simply

Our Patch

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 1,020 total)
  • Author
    Judi BJudi B
    Keymaster

Bobbee wrote:

I’m enjoying the thread Judles, thanks for all the pics. We have stick insects but they are a good bit smaller and slimmer than your pic.

:hug::hug::hug:

Hey Bobbee you calling my stick insect FAT!! 😆

kerrip wrote:

Amazing photos, thanks for sharing them.

Thank you :hug: and to think DH wouldn’t let me touch the camera for ever so long … and now that the boys are giving me my own I think DH has eyes on it as it is a much better camera.

I’ve only started playing with “his” camera in the past few weeks.

BobbeeBobbee

Judi B wrote:

Bobbee wrote:

I’m enjoying the thread Judles, thanks for all the pics. We have stick insects but they are a good bit smaller and slimmer than your pic.

Hey Bobbee you calling my stick insect FAT!! 😆

Yep Judles. Not just fat but big and fat. :lol::lol::lol: Our poor wee stick insect was but a poor cousin to yours. :clap::clap::clap:

Judi BJudi B
    Keymaster

We breed them big and strong in Qld:lol:

sue esue e

hey judi you are quite a photographer. such interesting pictures. our carob tree doesn’t get flowers like that? maybe we got ripped off. poor hubby has been waiting for years for it to produce some pretend chockie!:D:D:D

Judi BJudi B
    Keymaster

sue e wrote:

hey judi you are quite a photographer. such interesting pictures. our carob tree doesn’t get flowers like that? maybe we got ripped off. poor hubby has been waiting for years for it to produce some pretend chockie!:D:D:D

:shy: I just click away and hope photos come out good.

Carob come in seperate male and female trees from what I’ve been able to find out those flowers are from the male tree, but I have 3 others that are too small to flower but am ever hopeful that at least one is a girl.

Judi BJudi B
    Keymaster

Here is the triple planted mandarins I wanted a mandarin tree but all I could find at the time was a pot with 3 different mandys in it but for the life of me can’t remember which 3 I think there is Honey Mucott and Imperial they have grown well.

Judi BJudi B
    Keymaster

I’m using yarrow as a living mulch along with Gazanias

Judi BJudi B
    Keymaster

I have said I’ve been enjoying playing so here is one I took to try out the macro setting.

Sorry but I still can’t load more than one pic at a time.

Judi BJudi B
    Keymaster

I took this just because the colour of the flower looked so pretty

busylizziebusylizzie
    Participant

Stunning Judi :tup:

bushybushy

Great pics Judi, keep them coming

BobbeeBobbee

Hey Judi how long did it take for you to get your hands on the camera?

I reckon you are a ‘natural’ with a camera. I enjoy the pics heaps. :clap:

Judi BJudi B
    Keymaster

:shrug: I think about 4yrs 😆

chriskchrisk

Wow Judi, those gazanias are beautiful. Again thanks for sharing.

Judi BJudi B
    Keymaster

To all those who put their hands up to be victims I’m sorry I haven’t got them in the post yet. I got the “triffids” out of the garden this morning and cleaned them up packed them ready to go and then I went to town with them, got into the Post Office and couldn’t find the addresses I’d taken the wrong set of addresses in I don’t think the printer repairers would take them instead of $’s. I’ll try again next week after we get back from Hospital.

Again I’m truely SORRY

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 1,020 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.