Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Our Orchards morning delight (photos)

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up Our Orchards morning delight (photos)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    trandtotrandto

Morning dew on peach tree blossoms

Peach tree covered in blossoms in netted orchard, blossoms on the ground after yesterdays 10mm shower

Anna apple blossoms

Anna Apple flower buds

Morning dew on apricot blossoms

Spiders web amongst the apricot buds

Morning dew on the Dorset Apple flowers

Morning dew on the Dorset Apple flower buds

Glistening dew droplet on olive leaf

marzmarz

Gorgeous photos – you must have a really good camera.

BobbeeBobbee

:wave:

Hey what a clever clogs you are trandto. :clap: :clap: Beautiful pics, thanks for sharing them with us. :clap:

Happy day,

Bobbs :hug: :hug: :hug:

mossymossy

wow just beautiful 🙂

froot_loopzfroot_loopz

gorgeous pics

Love the spiderweb

shadowdancershadowdancer

gorgeous pictures.. I sooo needed something cheerful to look at, thanks for showing us your beautiful trees. :tup:

trandtotrandto

marz post=319651 wrote: Gorgeous photos – you must have a really good camera.

Are you intimating the camera makes up for my shitty photographic skills 🙂

marzmarz

Never! I just can’t get such detailed photos with my el-cheapo digital that’s all :envy:

trandtotrandto

marz post=319735 wrote: Never!

‘Tis okay, I was joking 🙂 I have just enough skill to realise I am not a decent photographer.

marz post=319735 wrote: I just can’t get such detailed photos with my el-cheapo digital that’s all :envy:

You do need a decent lens and these can be expensive for a good one. If you have patience (and a limited budget) and you know what to look for you can scour ebay etc for a decent 2nd hand lens and then buy a cheaper camera to fit.

All I did in the above pics was cheat 🙂 I set the aperture settings in the lens to a stop above the lowest on the lens and then plonked the camera on a tripod. In post processing, I imported the raw data into a program called Lightroom to clean them up a little eg crop and insert a artificial vignette on a few, compensate for lens distortion etc. None of the latter is really necessary though, you will be surprised how much “sharper” you can get your pics if you just use a tripod. The bokeh (out of focus background) on the other hand, is tricky with out control over the aperture

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.