Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Ooh grandkid #3 will be a boy

Home Forums SIMPLE SUSTAINABLE LIVING Families and the Home Ooh grandkid #3 will be a boy

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 81 total)
  • Author

Congrats to you all :hug:

CarolCarol

All the best to you and your family, Andy.:hug:

kathykathy

:Dcongrats Andy

bet your eyes are hanging out of your head .Hope work is quiet today for you

Shangri LaShangri La

Congratulations Herbman!

Incredible that you are a grandpa to 3! My last grandparent died when I was 2 so I never knew any of them – those kids are lucky to have such a great family to help them along the way.

fluffy chookfluffy chook

Congratulations Herbie to you and you family on the safe arrival of your darling little grandson:clap::hug:

ChezzaChezza
    Participant

:hug: Congrats and welcome to the new addition!! And outside plumbing to boot!! :tup: 😆

daviesgangdaviesgang

Congratulations. I am so glad the waiting is over for everyone and he has finally arrived. Looking forward to seeing the photos and finding out his name when you come on after work. :hug::hug:

HerbmanHerbman

Thanks everyone :hug:

His name is Jayden and while he’s white in this picture, he’s probably going to change colour to match his sisters.

Picture’s not the best because I didn’t want to wake him by using the flash.

LearningLearning

:hug::hug: Oh Andy, he’s beautiful!! How’s mum?

HerbmanHerbman

Mum’s well Learning. Bored at the hospital. About to go pick her and Jayden up because someone didn’t organise another hook for the car seat during the 9 months it took btn conception and birth.

So much for the romantic evening DW and I had planned. It’s going to take me over 2.5 hours return to collect them and drop them home. I just made DW’s fave dinner too …

*there is a context to this complaint that is too personal to share publicly*

LearningLearning

😆 Sorry ’bout your dinner and romance Andy. But I’m sure there’ll be many more evenings for you and DW than there are grandsons coming home from hospital. :hug:

bluezbanditbluezbandit

You really are a serial grand-parent now! Congrats he looks like a keeper!

Deb

darlsdarls

Wow… congratulations! You’re getting the hang of being a grandpa, eh? 😉

Jayden looks more than a newborn born – but a good looker though. He shares the bday with my DH 😆

Enjoy the bub, and reschedule the date with your DW soon!

Cheers! :hug:

daviesgangdaviesgang

Oh he is gorgeous herby….you must be so proud. Keep those photos coming. Take care driving that precious package and his mum home. Maybe put off tonight’s romance until tomorrow night …. anticipation can make things all the more exciting:tup:.

KippenKippen

Definitely gorgeous, Opa. 🙂 :hug:

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 81 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.