Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Ooh grandkid #3 will be a boy

Home Forums SIMPLE SUSTAINABLE LIVING Families and the Home Ooh grandkid #3 will be a boy

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    HerbmanHerbman

DS just phoned to tell us that he and his gf have had a scan that has revealed their 3rd child will be a boy. :metal:

He’s stoked because with 2 girls already he was hoping for a boy to even things out a bit.

The little tacker is due to come out into the world sometime in late October.

His oldest daughter is now 2.5 years old and talking heaps. His youngest is 9 months old and walks everywhere she can. They have their own place these days, which is real nice 😉 …

Being Opa is awesome because you get to do all the fun stuff and give them back 😆

ChezzaChezza
    Participant

Congrats H-man… A little man about the place will be awesome!! :tup::tup:

Michelle-smMichelle-sm

Congratualtions Andy, fantastic news.:tup::hug:

My second grandson is also due in October.:D

Being Opa is awesome because you get to do all the fun stuff and give them back

Agree with you 100% on this.:tup:

Being a grandparent is the greatest reward for not killing your teenagers.:lol:

roundthebendroundthebend

Great news Andy:clap:…………….i’m still waiting for number 1 GC.

TullymoorTullymoor

Congrats Andy, enjoy them all :hug:

HerbmanHerbman

Michelle-sm wrote:

Being a grandparent is the greatest reward for not killing your teenagers

😆 That should be a coffee mug slogan!

jaymesjaymes

Congratulations Andy :clap:

mashellymashelly

how wonderfully exciting for your entire family :kiss: :kiss1: :tup: :clap:

TeacupTeacup

Congrats Herbman!

AnjaAnja

They are having another one!!!??? Isn’t the baby just a few weeks old????

Judi BJudi B
    Keymaster

Michelle-sm wrote:

Being a grandparent is the greatest reward for not killing your teenagers.:lol:

Well where did I go wrong:confused: I didn’t kill my DD but still don’t see the grand daughter:(

You’ll be a great Opa Andy:tup:

HerbmanHerbman

hahaha Anja – Hmmm … our response exactly. Let’s just say teenagers are dumb … the pill doesn’t work the same day as you start on it *rolls eyes* … The little one will be 12 months old in late June.

Congratulations on the new grandchild. :tup:

That is one doozie of a misunderstanding :confused:.. I sure hope they decide to have a serious talk with their local family planning clinic about reasonable expectations in relation to the various birth control options after this one. :shy:

HerbmanHerbman

Worst thing is that we’ve had plenty of talks with the boy about contraception, including that issue.

At least they are good parents,but I hope they stop at 3.

Having seen your posts over the last 2 years I suspected that would have been the case.

Although it’s seldom a good move I find that when it comes to matters of contraception boys will believe whatever their girlfriend/partner tells them.. regardless of prior knowledge from sane sources. :shrug:

**Edit

Reading back this could sounds like I think his partner is deliberately lying to your son..I don’t. I have just found that very few males, particularly young males, have the self confidence to challenge a female about the details of her reproductive choices/decisions.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 81 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.