Aussies Living Simply

OLD CREW, WHERE ARE YOU?

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up OLD CREW, WHERE ARE YOU?

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    phoenixxinOzphoenixxinOz

Up until about 2 months ago, I was here pretty much every day- lurking. Now I only visit briefly every now and again, to see if anything has changed.

I’ve pretty much given up on most stuff I I used to spend all my time on…which has freed me up to play a great online game 😀

I’m usually here, lurking and loitering, reading and learning – but will only post if I can offer something that hasn’t already been said. I’ve been a member since 2008.

Lady BeeLady Bee
    Keymaster

freed me up to play a great online game

So what game is this, PhoenixxinOz?

VanessaVanessa

Wazza wrote:

Okay, who’s been here long enough to remember people like Kimble, Franceyne and Forest. I still miss ’em. Forest is going great guns with other initiatives and adventures, but I sometimes wonder where the others are from the early days of ALS. Anyway, my thanks and gratitude to all the founding members for getting this site established. Edited to say that I remember when we thought gaining member #500 was amazing and we had a competition and a prize for member #1,000. Now we just take such milestones for granted.

Yes I remember them!!!

VanessaVanessa

And member #122 I must be an “oldie” as well,

I probably dont post as much as I used to, but have learnt and picked up heaps from here, some things have worked for me some things havent.

I think the site has changed (evolved) over the years, but then so to have I, i find myself being able to help provide info to those “newbies” whereas I would have once been one of those.

Its still good to see that ballance of oldies and newbies, and the exchanging of info and tales.

FatimaFatima
    Participant

:wave: I’m amazed to have made the list. I didn’t really think I did much here to be noticed:lol:

Have lost inspiration alot lately due to ill health but I should be getting back on here more to get the juices flowing again. I’ve missed everyone too.:hug::hug: Thanks for the thought Deb:hug:

bluezbanditbluezbandit

Well after your sheep chasing escapades how could we forget you. You were missed and I hope that you feel on top of the world again soon.

Deb

BobbeeBobbee

:hug::hug::hug::hug:z Fatima. I hope you get sparking again soon.

Take care,

Love and Light

Bobbs :hug::hug::hug:

FatimaFatima
    Participant

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: Thanks guys :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Been missing you too Boobbee :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

bellabella

I’m an oldie who drifts in and out as time allows. 🙂 I joined Jan 2006! Edited to add that I’m #63!

Today I saw some seeds in my stash which are named “Bushy’s apple cucumbers” – not ‘cos they are bush cucumbers, but ‘cos they came from Bushy here on ALS years ago. I’ve grown and saved them a few times since then. 🙂 So I was thinking about “back in the day of ALS chats and oldies” too!

AlpineAlpine

I miss starkravenmads knowledge and wit

jennifer gjennifer g

me too.

AnjaAnja

Me three. :(:(

kerriebkerrieb

Me too and I had some plants he wanted ready to post to him only problem I don’t know his address and he didn’t answer my PM.

BullseyeBullseye

He’s been banned three times, don’t think it was for his knowledge and wit.

You don’t think he’s here under another name by any chance?

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.