Aussies Living Simply

Nothing like hearing the truth……..!!!!

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up Nothing like hearing the truth……..!!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    BlueWren

Judi B post=331912 wrote: Yeah age has nothing to do with it just reading Nakedpippi’s post reminded me of when DSon was born I had to have a drip and they couldn’t find a vein so on the underside of my wrist they cut me found a vein and inserted the needle ….. I was 18 at the time.

I bet they found a vein allright!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

BlueWren

“OK”, Nanna says to self , “You are technically “elderly”, so just get over it ” …….but that ain’t stopping me from having fun!! :laugh: :tup: :clap:

calliecat
    Participant

LOL good for you 🙂

ahning

Nah! You’re not elderly. She just meant that there’s help available if you can’t use your hand fully because of the hospital injury.

Didn’t she?

Ahning 😉

penny

Definitely NOT elderly-just ageing disgracefully

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

BlueWren

ahning post=331964 wrote: Nah! You’re not elderly. She just meant that there’s help available if you can’t use your hand fully because of the hospital injury.

Didn’t she?

Ahning 😉

No I don’t think she did!! The Community Health lady hadn’t met me so she was just doing her job of checking up on people who had presented at the hospital but not been admitted.Especially “elderly” ones :laugh: ……… ….and seriously aren’t we fortunate to have a health service that does that. :tup:

weaver

My DD (15) recently had an anaesthetic and went off to sleep with the I.V in her left hand but woke up with it in her right hand. Still suffering the truth drug effects of the anaesthetic she asked why it was moved and the nurse said it had not worked properly (gone through the vein!!!!!) so the anaesthetist had put in the other one. Her response “So he was and epic failure then”. The nurse almost wet herself laughing and was tempted to get the anaesthetist for her to tell him directly.

BlueWren

:laugh: “Epic” now that’s a useful adjective I hadn’t thought of!! Thanks.I will find uses for that.Looks like being an epic rainfall here today for starters!!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.