Aussies Living Simply

Not been able to get the ALS page to open for a day or two!

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up Not been able to get the ALS page to open for a day or two!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    bluezbandit

Am I the only one experiencing this problem? Yesterday I managed to get in and then I couldn’t open any threads. Weird! I am in now but who knows how long it will last. :ohmy: The message that comes up is that server could not be found. I have had no trouble with any other sites.

Deb

Judi B
    Keymaster

Sounds like someone has an addiction to ALS :laugh:

I have trouble a lot of the time but keep trying….. I’m sure my problem is because of dialup have trouble with lots of sites even trying to check emails.

Anonymous
    Inactive

there has been issues.. Hopefully we are at the end of them now.. crossing fingers.

mistyhollows

Nope not just you bluezbandit. I have had it happening for a couple of days now. Gave up yesterday. Had troubles just getting in now too. When I went to put my password in it came up invalid token. So I clicked on the www……up the top and it goes in :shrug: Gremlins again :laugh:

mauzi

Nope, I have been having trouble too. Could not get on yesterday and had trouble this morning.

Gee Dan, you have been kept busy lately. Thanks for your time and effort. :clap:

bluezbandit

Glad it not me going batty! I am not addicted Judi B, just the usual checking in seeing that I have time on my hands at the moment, as I am on holidays.

Thanks Dan,

Deb

calliecat
    Participant

wow finally fixed, – I think lol

thankyou Dan 🙂

crystal

Yay, im here! I thought it was just coz of the rain… i get poor reception with wireless when it rains. Except i can get to every other site! Well, its fixed now so i wont complain anymore, but had a few moments where i thought maybe id been kicked out of the forum…

mumof6

I thought it was me and my slow internet too. glad I’m back on :cheer:

karyn26

I was having problems the other day also,I was able to reply to some threads then when I tried to answer some others it cam up as not invalid or something,so I gave up and left.

Though when I tried again later it was ok.

Yesterday we were down for renos and I’ve just logged in today and so far so good.

Anonymous
    Inactive

There were some pretty drastic measures taken last night and things are starting to pay off now.. Hopefully we have seen the end of the down time..

for now any way 🙂

BlueWren

Thanks a million Dan. :tup: :clap: :hug: Hopefully you or whoever is the fixer can have a break now.I guess a hitch just shows us all how much we miss ALS when we can’t get on, and makes us appreciate all the work behind the scenes.

MaggieMoo

Phew! I thought it was because nobody loved me…. Boo hoo…. 🙁 🙁

But just logged in now and thought… I’m soooooooooooo paranoid. :dry: Ha ha

Glad to be back. Ok here’s the :kiss: all

mistyhollows

Thanks Dan :tup: and :hug: for all your hard work!

Robyne

Thank you Dan thought it was my computer playing up we have jsut changed to a new plan house phone and computer as well as mobile so I thought it upset the web site :cheer:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.