Aussies Living Simply

No 'paste

• This topic has 58 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by JinjaJinja.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    BronBron
    calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

so one replacement head is still $32 or have I got it wrong

bushybushy

I visited the above site and I was wondering why after reading the first few paragraphs my scepticism meter went right off the scale ….

Hummer HumbugHummer
    Keymaster

LOL Bushy.. I wonder how many have already been sold..

AndreAndre
    Keymaster

I guess there is one (or many) born every minute…

I can buy a lot of bicarb for $32 😛

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

too right you can, wouldn’t even pay that for a toothbrush – never mind the replacement heads – good grief

BronBron

excuse me, i’m not gullible. they have been used for years in japan where they were created. i didn’t buy them till the dentist told me there had been legitimate research done on them and they passed. the heads are packs of 4, and not expensive at all (there’s none on the site atm, so i guess they’re out of stock). the brush is expensive cos it has a titanium rod in the centre.

if you’d spent as much money and time in the chair as my daughter has (her teeth are weak due to a dairy allergy), the cost of the brush is peanuts! So far, her adult teeth (she’s 7) are all healthy. bicarb soda certainly won’t protect her teeth!

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

my apologies, I obviously did read wrong – thought it was for only one replacement head,

AndreAndre
    Keymaster

Hi Bron

Not saying you are gullible, and sorry you felt that way. If it works for you, then that’s fantastic, but it isn’t a need for everyone – the same with toothpaste. But there are a lot of gadgets out there – some that work and some that don’t- with ‘scientific’ credentials.

For whatever reason, the bicarb solution works for me. I dare say just the toothbrushing alone is sufficient for some, depending on their dietary intake etc

B)

Hummer HumbugHummer
    Keymaster

Bron post=300200 wrote: excuse me, i’m not gullible.

if you’d spent as much money and time in the chair as my daughter has (her teeth are weak due to a dairy allergy), the cost of the brush is peanuts! So far, her adult teeth (she’s 7) are all healthy. bicarb soda certainly won’t protect her teeth!

Sorry if my comment upset you too Bron.. I just meant that there are so many gimmicky things around that are so called ‘helpful’ to us and they really just want your hard earnt dollars.

I’m glad this toothbrush is helping your daughter.. maybe it is not a gimmick after all 🙂

BullseyeBullseye

The stuff we use has Toothpaste on the box. 😛

BullseyeBullseye

Soladey-Eco Ionic Toothbrush – The rod releases the ions, which blend with saliva to attract positive (hydrogen) ions from the acid in the dental plaque.

“Hydrogen”, I like the sound of this toothbrush already. 🙂

BlueWrenBlueWren

I’m sorry …… I really hadn’t given this proper attention. It did look a bit over the top, but if it works, that’s great.

AndreAndre
    Keymaster

Bullseye post=300236 wrote: Soladey-Eco Ionic Toothbrush – The rod releases the ions, which blend with saliva to attract positive (hydrogen) ions from the acid in the dental plaque.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hummer HumbugHummer
    Keymaster

Bullseye post=300236 wrote: Soladey-Eco Ionic Toothbrush – The rod releases the ions, which blend with saliva to attract positive (hydrogen) ions from the acid in the dental plaque.

hahaha .. yes of course it would appeal to you Bullseye :laugh:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.