Aussies Living Simply

No Knickers Challenge!

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE ALS Challenge Series No Knickers Challenge!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 144 total)
  • Author
    Gianna

Bobbee wrote:

However could I have missed this thread!!!!!!!

The ideal place for the bum emoticon and we don’t have it here. What a bummer!!!!!

:metal::metal::metal:

luvin

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sprite

I’m gone for a week as I start up a consultancy business (and doing a Masters in Climate Change but lets not go there) and I log back on and what do I find???

KNIKCKERS

TITTIES

and BOLLOCKS

Obviously you alll knew I was incognito and decided to have a sordid party without me. Well I can say honestly and openly I’ll never forgive ANY of you for indulging without my acerbic output!!!

On a serious note

What has happened with Pacific Brands is a real worry and its time for the discerning consumer to make a stand. Hemp laws have changed, we can grown our own now (for commercial, legal use), nothing stopping ordinary Australians from growing hemp to make clothes. I’m going to trial hemp this year on our farm (it probably won’t grow here because its too cold) but what the hell….live dangerously I reckon…

redhen2

lol sprite. how the tone has fallen around here.

masters in cc sounds interesting, although not likely to be uplifting. hope it’s going well.

k

GirlFriday

ROFL- this thread has been the best laugh i have had all day- especially the post about the ‘fly eyes’ (OMG the mental picture!!) and the one about the camo ‘member’. hehe- my tummy hurts from laughing so much.

kitty74

:clap:

Well done everyone for the great giggles – and the thought of a whole community going undie free – hehe!

Anyway if anyone can find some patterns, let me know – been looking for a comfortable bra one for a while and if I can’t find any Aussie made underwear, making it may be the safer option. Sorry I can’t give it up – living braless, I’d put someone’s eye out I reckon – oops TMI!

Bobbee

Jenny said:

[Bobbee wrote:

However could I have missed this thread!!!!!!!

The ideal place for the bum emoticon and we don’t have it here. What a bummer!!!!!

[metal] [metal] [metal]

Jenny]

That is a clear case of showing off. :(:(:( :clap::clap::clap:

How did you do that Jenny dear, please? :confused: :shrug:

:hug::hug:

Bobbee

Hey the bums didn’t even show up and I did copy them with the rest.

:shrug::shrug:

:metal::metal:

Gianna

Have I bummed you out Bobbee? Bummer eh? :lol::lol:

I right clicked on the bum picture and got the address for it under “properties”.

Here is the address:

https://secureservercdn.net/198.71.233.45/167.b41.myftpupload.com/images/smiley/smiley3/ass.png

I then ran the mouse over it to highlight it and pressed the “img” button above the laughing head. :rol:

Bobbee

Clever gal Jenny. Thank you I am off to try it out. :clap::clap:

Wish me luck! :hug::hug:

Bobbee

Bobbee

hehehehe I did it

deee

One thing I love about being Australian is the world bum.

BUM

BUM

BUM

So much nice than the other “end of a fag” word

D

KatieK

Count me in. I hate knickers! Gave up buying girlie ones years ago & just wear my hubbies when and if, ‘cos they fit better. The neighbours, eyeing off our clothesline already think my bloke is a fastidiously clean guy and his wife’s a filthy hussy. 😉

Of course, the ones that have been subjected to heavy artillery attack, I leave for his exclusive use.

In summer inside I wear sarongs only, when I can get away with it – publically its shorts, pants etc – but jeans without knickers … ouch :p

Seeing as ‘Rio’ brand knickers (our brand) are on the boycotted list, a new dress code is needed. I’m going out to do the op-shops over and see if I can get me a few of those gypsy skirts – and maybe a couple for the hubby. 😀

Can’t totally ditch the bra though, as much as I hate the things. Even rounded up, when I bend over in the yard the twins start chatting up the neighbours. Heaven knows what they’d get up to totally undisciplined. Besides the gravel rash could be quite painful. And believe me, these ageing twins ain’t a delicious sight to behold. :rip: Have to think of our ageing neighbour’s health and all that.

Come to think of it, gravel rash could be a bit of a problem for hubby in a gypsy skirt too – he’s got short legs.

Thanks, Redhen for your mention of g-string undies and possible damage to the cocix. Our daughter has been having a barrage of tests because of an extremely painful cocix, but because she hasn’t had a fall or bump, the docs can’t understand what the problem is. She exclusively wears g-strings. Maybe that’s the reason – I’ll let her know.

daviesgang

KatieK wrote- Can’t totally ditch the bra though, as much as I hate the things. Even rounded up, when I bend over in the yard the twins start chatting up the neighbours. Heaven knows what they’d get up to totally undisciplined. Besides the gravel rash could be quite painful. And believe me, these ageing twins ain’t a delicious sight to behold. Have to think of our ageing neighbour’s health and all that.

Come to think of it, gravel rash could be a bit of a problem for hubby in a gypsy skirt too – he’s got short legs.

That is too funny:lol::lol::lol: Now i just have to fgure out how to get that mental picture out of my head :jawdrop: .

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 144 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.