Aussies Living Simply

No Knickers Challenge!

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE ALS Challenge Series No Knickers Challenge!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 144 total)
  • Author
    Good Lifer

You lot are incorrigible!

Got to admit, I’m not much of a bra wearer myself. Would wear one only if I had to for work (depending on the clothes I was wearing and what I could away with) but would get it off as soon as I could. So if I had to drive to a meeting, I got very good at the art of removing ones bra from underneath ones clothes… while driving! OK OK… not very responsible, so girls, don’t try it (I always had one hand on the wheel and my eyes on the road! … hey, it’s not as bad as putting lipstick on while looking in the rear view mirror while driving!!)

OK, I’m off to the village to buy the paper… with NO knickers on…. 😀

Kirsty

For the more voluptious ladies

http://www.lisaslacies.com.au

a lot of thier stuff is Australian made:tup:

Jeanie
    Participant

Im glad to hear that Mt ben.

If I were to go on a calender my bum would be have hidden by a bowl of prunes to match the wrinkly behind 😆

creeker

Oh yes, I’ve got lots of experience for this challenge, what a hoot!

Tully, instead of a crop top, I just use a singlet that’s one size too small, that keep everything under control, even on the rough roads.

Love the calendar idea…mmm… maybe Simply Feral, or perhaps Tasteful ‘Tocks

lynnie

I’m sorry I was greedy and took everyones share…. Please PM me if you want a share of my puppies I’m more than happy to share em around 😀 oooeeer that came out wrong…. 😆

becca

Well, I have to say I admire you all, but I won’t be taking part 🙂 I do wear my smalls until they wear out, though, and then they have a rebirth as dusters!

fruitful

:jawdrop:

Theresa

well I can’t go without any… :shy:

But have decided from now on my bottom will only be clothed in homemade goodness. I have made a hemp bra and undies set before and have had some bamboo velour ones cut out for ages, so this might just be the push I need to get in and finish them…

Is that an ok compromise?

Gianna

Theresa wrote:

well I can’t go without any… :shy:

But have decided from now on my bottom will only be clothed in homemade goodness. I have made a hemp bra and undies set before and have had some bamboo velour ones cut out for ages, so this might just be the push I need to get in and finish them…

Is that an ok compromise?

That’s better than nothing! 😆 In fact, it’s brilliant. :clap:

fruitful

So Theresa, r u willing to share these patterns?? Are they on your blog??

😀

Theresa

ooh they aren’t on my blog, but I should do a post on that soon actually!

It was a kwik sew pattern that I used initially, but I’ll get onto that blog post this weekend.

Should finish another set so I can show off more than my plain hemp ones 😀

ETA – blog updated with pattern details now 😀

Good Lifer

:noapprove: wish I could sew :noapprove:

I think making your own is entirely admirable, and more than befitting the challenge. :tup: Theresa!

Shirley
    Participant

Tully , you can PM me with exactly what you are after & I can prolly sort it out.if you`d like.

I DID think about having a flea market stall for undies(as someone suggested) but I dont know. TIME is the problem.

Tullymoor

Oh, Shirley, if you can sew underbits and swimming things, I think that’d be a great flea market stall! :clap:

I found something like I want at Kirsty’s link, I’ll PM it to you to see what you reckon :tup:

Tamandco

lynnie wrote:

I’m sorry I was greedy and took everyones share….

I’m afraid I didn’t get anyone’s share. No need for bras for me. 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 144 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.