Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

No Knickers Challenge!

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE ALS Challenge Series No Knickers Challenge!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 144 total)
  • Author
    narellehnarelleh

tully i had a friend make me crop tops a few yrs ago cos I could not get ones that fitted me properly. Maybe some handy person on here (I can sew but i’m not good at the stretch thing tho:shy:) could help you out.:tongue:

JaJeKaLiJaJeKaLi

Sorry Tully, i cant help with the online shop- even ‘real life’ stores dont stock any that fit me right. I pity my sister who is in a H now, and is preg so cant even begin to imagine what size she will need soon. :jawdrop: Cant be that hard if the so-called average woman is a sz 14 yet you cant find anything over a D cup thats affordable…..maybe its all the chinese-made bras that are tiny???

Im all for the boycott, they closing down the local Bonds here, 83 jobs going. But on the self preservation side (i dont look too good with black eyes either:awch:), ill refuse to buy any more knickers, and if desperation calls for it i have a good stash of fabric here and a handy sewing machine…..cant get more australian made than that!

Hey, why doesnt someone on here start making and selling knickers? Surely one of you talented sewers could corner the market? :tup:

TullymoorTullymoor

Great idea JaJeKa :clap:

phoenixxinOzphoenixxinOz

OMG! I love it! ( goes over and stands in the long line of no-knicker-wearers) I live in JUST a sarong as soon as it’s warm enough, and I also start shedding stuff if I’ve had to “get dressed” to go somewhere.LOL

Lady BeeLady Bee
    Keymaster

Tullymoor wrote:

What a total crack up!

Great pun there, Tulls! Bit rough though, don’t you think……

TeacupTeacup

What about a calendar with “artistically” presented bottoms, cleverly draped (for modesty!) in lush fabrics or partially hidden by wild grasses/trees. We could sell it to raise money for the unemployed workers. Inspired by that movie about the Welsh (I think) miners and Calendar Girls…. (tee hee) Oh yes, it was called The Full Monty.;)

No knickers, no problem, hardly ever wear them.

I.

lennylenny

Haven’t laughed so much in ages. Thanks.:lol::lol::lol:

As for no knickers I’m far too uptight and conservative:shy::geek:

darlsdarls

Thanks for the laughs!!!

Im for it, however I need them! So I am not in… sorry guys.

I agree, Tully, that in order not to buy knickers we are pushing the last-day-work for those poor guys sooner than expected. Catch 22 sit, eh?

I still think its such a shame they’re being laid off and they’re not being incentive enough to start their own businesses selling down under made knickers online – would save lots esp with overhead stuff, blah blah. We’ll see within 6 months if any of them got the idea.

Thanks for all the visual images I’ve got!

I am actually the other way around – I hang to bras till they’re just pretty useless. Bras are so bloody expensive!! :@

😆 wonders if anyone would want to buy ALS calendar featuring full of ALS members in their birthday suits!? 😆

I need this kind of humour first thing in the morning! 😉

Cheers! :hug:

What a liberating thread! Quite uplifting, in fact!

ALS now means Aussies Living Swingingly!!

I would like to see what Doc puts on the end of his post in this thread 😆

djcdjc

Amazingly as I’m loggged on Calander Girls is on the TV. As this is funny thread though I’d add this

What do a bra and a sheepdog have in common? They both round them up and point them in the right direction!![

quote]Teacup wrote:

What about a calendar with “artistically” presented bottoms, cleverly :sleep::sleep:draped (for modesty!) in lush fabrics or partially hidden by wild grasses/trees. We could sell it to raise money for the unemployed workers. Inspired by that movie about the Welsh (I think) miners and Calendar Girls…. (tee hee) Oh yes, it was called The Full Monty.;)

JaJeKaLiJaJeKaLi

What do a bra and a sheepdog have in common? They both round them up and point them in the right direction

:clap: Love it, put a smile on my face! 😀

Calender sounds like a good idea, would be a great way to promote some of ALS members home made items- a carefully placed soap here, maybe some well positioned veges……Sorry, still waiting for the morning coffee to kick in before the brain switches on. 😉 Didnt mean for it to sound quite so bad. :p

I have seen some of those calenders, there is no way i could be brave enough to bare all- unless someone grows giant pumpkins???……

TeacupTeacup

Tee-hee-heee:lol::lol::lol::lol:

GiannaGianna

:lol::lol::lol:

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 144 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.