Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

No Knickers Challenge!

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE ALS Challenge Series No Knickers Challenge!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 144 total)
  • Author
    bronibroni

@ Gianna…..roflol……:lol: 😆 😆 😆 😆

Good LiferGood Lifer

Lynnie, in your honour… I think we’ll just target the knickers! So for all those who want to hold onto their super-duper-flopper-stoppers or over-shoulder-boulder-holders, you go right ahead.

Interesting idea Dennis… sure you don’t just want to have a perve? (hmmm, you’re right though… just the sort of thing the media would love to focus some attention on…) Ew, don’t let that scare you off folks! C’mon-n-n-n… drop those daks! :tongue:

TullymoorTullymoor

OMG!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

What a total crack up! :lol::lol::lol:

My who who!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My puppies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boobies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

bronibroni

It’s toooo funny!!! 😆 😆 😆 I can’t stop laughing. Reid, the ambulance driver will have a far more interesting day if we all join the no knickers challenge! 😆 😆

jaymesjaymes

Lee, you tell your husband to look out for all the ferals with no knickers on, next time he is working! 😆

KirstyKirsty

Once I got raced to Hospital cause I couldn’t breath very well and the Doctor asked me if there was anything I was ashamed of ( I think he was asking if I had used any drugs) and I said

“Well I’ve ended up in Hospital with no bras on” I was so embarrassed :shy:

TullymoorTullymoor

super-duper-flopper-stoppers

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

GiannaGianna

Kirsty wrote:

Once I got raced to Hospital cause I couldn’t breath very well and the Doctor asked me if there was anything I was ashamed of ( I think he was asking if I had used any drugs) and I said

“Well I’ve ended up in Hospital with no bras on” I was so embarrassed :shy:

:lol::lol::lol:

GiannaGianna

This thread is degenerating at a rapid rate.

While we’re talking about flopper stoppers … what do you suppose the letters in Hestia stand for?

Holds

Every

Size

Tit

In

Australia

It’s true. :shy: Bad me.

purplehatpurplehat

I’ve been “No Bra” for about 3 years now. 😉 But I’m not sure about the knickers.. I’m sure it’ll be fair if I keep them if you guys are keeping the bras. 😆 Gianna, I think Lynnie did get my share.. :shy:

GiannaGianna

purplehat wrote:

Gianna, I think Lynnie did get my share.. :shy:

:lol::lol:

daviesgangdaviesgang

Reid_alderbooks….the first thing an ambulance officer does is cut your clothes off so I think if they found patients with no knickers on they would be thankful of the time saved….ok well maybe not but I think they have bigger things to worry about..hehe.

I must be more ahead of the times than I thought. I only ever wear knickers if I have absolutely no other option. I never wear short skirts…NEVER EVER. I tend to wear the nice flowing gypsy style skirts that are ankle or floor length. I make sure mine are lined so nothing can be seen that might scare people. I only wear a bra if I am leaving the house. Literally the second I walk back in the door I have the hooks undone. I don’t even have to take my top off to get the bra off either…..have it down to a fine art. We had to go to a wedding last weekend and I actually had to go and buy some knickers to wear as when I went to get some out of the drawer all the elastic had perished. I am definately doing my bit to support the people who have lost their jobs. Hubby used to be really uptight and he would never be seen in anything other than slacks, dress pants or jeans..be it summer or winter. Know I can’t get him out of shorts in summer and trackies in winter :@. He went from one extreme to the other. Mind you it has saved me a fortune as he only wears jocks now if he wears his jeans or we go out somewhere special (weddings etc). He is now the ultimate freeballer :jawdrop:.

ShirleyShirley
    Participant

What a giggle thread!!! Hilarious!! Been NO Chinese undies here for many years.All homemade. In this heat ,you cant wait to get `em off,sometimes.

narellehnarelleh

some of us have to wear a bra for the formal times cos we need to keep track of what they’re up to:jawdrop:

TullymoorTullymoor

It’s an awesome thread, I agree :tup: Just what the doctor ordered too I reckon :clap::hug::kiss:

Now, whilst we’re on the subject of boobs 😮 I sometimes need to look at least a little civilised and I hate bras and have none that fit me anyhew so, I looked online for a croptop in a larger size (cos even the largest you can get from Target for example strangulate me and I can’t breathe) soooooooooooooo, I ordered a large one, it was nearly 50 bucks plus fifteen postage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jawdrop: I kid you not (yes, I did point out to them that this was exhorbitant and bordering on criminal since it could go in a 500gm satchel :@ ) and it’s still too tight. It was called a 14 to 18 HUH!!!!!!!!

I’m a 16 b/c in a bra , yes, even though people look at me and say no way, it’s true, I have the backfat thing going on 😆

The upshot is, does anyone have links for online lingerie shops that sell crop tops for real women who swing shovels but would like some ‘containment’ every now and then??????????

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 144 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.