Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

No Knickers Challenge!

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE ALS Challenge Series No Knickers Challenge!

Viewing 9 posts - 136 through 144 (of 144 total)
  • Author
    GiannaGianna

quesera wrote:

Stopped wearing knickers when I got a a little dermatitis and never started again. Aah the freedom, the saving in money and now no bra as well – If I leave the farm I put on a bra only because hubbie thinks I’m too old to go into town braless. But and not for everyone – a few years ago I had my breasts reduced from a HH to a B cup and now have very little boobs – quite frankly told surgeon to get rid of the lot but he looked aghast. Obviously these surgeons are not used to dragging around 4 – 5 kilos on their chests in summer!

Ah, a B cup would be nice and not too weighty. Does HH stand for Hellishly Heavy? You’re not too old to go braless in town. Just whack a couple of bandaids over your nipples (if it’s cold) and go for it. :tup:

creekercreeker

Here you will find patterns and tutorials on making undies for men, women and kids …

More links at the bottom of the page.

ETA WARNING… no nudity, but don’t go there if you are easily shocked :shy:

Gianna wrote:

Does HH stand for Hellishly Heavy?

Nope it stands for HOO HAA :tongue: :rol:

GiannaGianna

Are you chucking your jocks R_A? :shy:

BangersBangers

I’m in one this one – or does that mean I’m “out”? :shrug::shrug::shrug:

Paul

Good LiferGood Lifer

:D:D:D

jaymesjaymes

I did my weeks washing yesty, there was only 2 pairs of knickers in my lot 😉

AnjaAnja

Well thank you for that image burntmill!!! Just joking of course… Good on you! I don’t there are too many men who joined in this challenge?? I still haven’t tried it myself, but it’s always on the back of my mind.

FeyWindFeyWind

Gianna wrote:

Ah, a B cup would be nice and not too weighty. Does HH stand for Hellishly Heavy? You’re not too old to go braless in town. Just whack a couple of bandaids over your nipples (if it’s cold) and go for it. :tup:

Hey – that’s not naughty at all – I did that for my year 12 formal. Dress had a really low back. Would do it again if I had a tight dress and boobs the size I used too.

Viewing 9 posts - 136 through 144 (of 144 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.