Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

No Knickers Challenge!

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE ALS Challenge Series No Knickers Challenge!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 144 total)
  • Author
    Good LiferGood Lifer

I’m kicking off a no-knickers challenge in protest over the recent sacking of textile underwear workers, while the sacked employees have to live with the knowledge that their bosses received obscene pay rises within the last year.

I reckon this could really take off, and in return, stocks of underwear made in China can stay in the stores. You’ll save money. Your body bits will be set free. You’ll save time getting dressed in the morning. Less washing. Ladies, embrace the long skirt and feel the freedom. Gents, what’s wrong with a bit of “commando” spirit (I know thats an American term and I have never understood it, but what the hell). Come on!! Who’s with me?

Sacked Pacific Brands workers have taken another hit with revelations the company’s directors were handed massive pay rises just last year.

Company documents show the combined pay of 13 directors rose from $7 million to $15.5 million.

Textiles, Clothing and Footwear Union Secretary Barry Tubbner says the greed of people like CEO Sue Morphet is at the bottom of all of our economic problems

possum lodgepossum lodge

it brings in a whole ‘nother element to when i wear a certain almost salsa type skirt to work that actually seems to be able to change weather patterns and make it a gusty day 😆

GiannaGianna

I said to my husband that “Pacific Brands” need to be punished so I love your idea Good Lifer. :tup: :clap:

I also want to know if there is anyone left in the whole of Australia that makes undies here? If not …. Judi …. oh Judi …..

bronibroni

Errhh, umm, yeah, actually, I don’t mind going without, Good Lifer. Besides, I don’t buy many as I wear them until they are almost see-through. (Too much information here, sorry!!) Just so long as I don’t have to go without a bra on formal occasions, such as going to town to pick up the mail, buy a few groceries, etc. 🙂

KirstyKirsty

Done:tup:

Good LiferGood Lifer

Woo HOO! You lot rock!! :metal:

And I thought of another plus… no more VPL!! 😀

bronibroni

This may be a major embarrassment……and I may have to stop posting forever more……I know that I’m old(ish), but honestly, I need an abbreviations dictionary to keep up with you lot!! In other words, what is a VPL??? Does such a dictionary exist?? Perhaps I could post something in the suggestions box re same. O.K. I’ll go now, feeling rather stupid. :p

KirstyKirsty

VPL is Visable Panty Line

You know when you can see the outline of someones undies 😆

bronibroni

PPHHEEWW!!! Thanks Kirsty……I thought it may have some sort of tropical disease that had spread to Tasmania. 😆

porgeyporgey

Goodlifer, like your idea, its been hot lately in my neck of the woods and as it happened I ran out of undies so I Free Balled for a couple of days and it feels great. Its to hot to run so there’s no pendulum problems just the odd flys eyes when wearing shorts but what the hell its only a scrotum.

bronibroni

I’m not even going there!!!

Good LiferGood Lifer

:lol::lol::lol: Thats the spirit George!

And Broni… maps of Tassie now run free… 😉

LeeLee

i don’t wear nickers at night, does that help. I wear mine till they are see though too.

roundthebendroundthebend

:shy: sorry guys, wont be joining in this challenge…………i wear shorts or pants and find the seams rub in the wrong places without knickers:confused:……………….but DH is happy to do the challenge:tup::D

AnjaAnja

Oh dear. I like to think I’m as progressive as the next person but no knickers?? What about when you wear jeans?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 144 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.