Aussies Living Simply

New years resolutions

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up New years resolutions

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Anja

Good on you Weaver, can you come and do mine soon??? Please???

dixiebelle

We have also done a whole day of sorting out here in our house too! Big sort out of toys was needed, plus some cupboards that were starting to get untidy, and general packing away of Christmas stuff… feels great!

Michelle-sm

I have a few this year.

1. Spend less time online.(I have already closed my facebook acc!!)

2. Spend less money. (Should be easy if I stop reading junkmail.)

3. Do yoga at least 3 times a week.

4. Eat more fruit and veg.

5. Give a smile to a stranger every time I am out.

6. Learn a new recipe once a month.

I could think of dozens of others.

Lolly
    Keymaster

Happy New Year floks! Mine is more a goal than a resolution and that is to continue along the path that I’ve been travelling for quite a while now. It seems to be getting wider and a little easier these days :tup: (apart from the odd bump here and there, that’s life I guess :shrug: )

I start a new job as an integration aide at the local secondary college at the end of Jan and my 2nd year of psychotherapy training starts on the first weekend of Feb so I’m making the most of the next few weeks of relaxation in preparation for the year to come..

Good fortune to all and sundry, and forgive me if I’m absent a lot again this year please, I do pop in to read but rarely find the energy to comment. :hug:

gardenaholic

Redhen, I thougth that stuff would work also but alas it didnt but great idea.

urban-wombat

My resolution is ….no more resolutions 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.