Aussies Living Simply

new yard plan

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    HT

Hi all

I need some advice, the Friday night man is going to become the every night man πŸ™‚ in a couple of week, i am moving into his new place, not new but new to us, its a 900 ish sqm block, with room for vegie gardens and chooks if iam lucky. I need to know if there is a service or place to get advice on how best to start to layout the area, so it still looks like a home and snot a farm,he isn’t quite all the way over to the dark side yet but iam working on it.

Ht

Jenoka77

The best place to look through some garden mags at the newsagents. Main thing is usually garden beds on level ground prefer raised beds for weed control and drainage. My beds run north south to allow best sunlight. Most permaculture or organic garden mags will help. The ABC essential guide the how to guide is good.

Best of luck

I’d head to your local library & borrow any permaculture books you can find. They are a great help starting out.

mauzi

Hey HT, that is exciting. An every night man Mmmmm… Keep working on his conversion πŸ˜† Hope that does not mean you wont be coming back to Tas, or else you will have to drag him down for at least a visit. Good luck with the garden.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.