Aussies Living Simply

Need a solar setup?

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE For Sale Need a solar setup?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    just tryingjust trying

Hi ALS’s

I have a standalone solar setup comprising 3×80 watt panels on a frame, regulator, 1ooow sine wave inverter and two 80Amp Hour deep cycle batteries I need to sell. It cost over $3000 to buy but would accept anything over $1500. Let me know if you are interested. I’ve been using it to power my shed lights/tools.

BalaBala
    Participant

I am not interested but if i were looking to buy I would want to know the brand and model of panel, regulator inverter and batteries and their age.,

just tryingjust trying

If you were interested I’d gladly supply more information.

ahningahning

We’re interested, but where are you? We’re in the NSW Southern Highlands. We’ve noticed coal company helicopters flying around but no witches, so maybe you’re too far away 😀

BalaBala
    Participant

As this is a forum for discussion, not a for sale site, I would think you would be prepared to put that information up so people with knowledge on solar could give their opinion on the set up.

from the info you have supplied there is no way to tell if it is a balanced system, worth the money you want or what people can expect from a system that size.

just tryingjust trying

Might be a tad far ahning I’m in Tassie.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.