Aussies Living Simply

Name a motorhome

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    WazzaWazza

A lady friend owns a motorhome and we do a bit of touring together. The problem for me is its name – Lulubelle. While I’d like to be a sensitive new age guy getting in touch with my feminine side, the dominant redneck part of me says it’s just not right for a straight Aussie bloke to travel around in something called Lulubelle. The smirks on the faces of macho F250 drivers when we pull up at remote camping spots, and I’m driving, are becoming difficult to endure. Can anyone suggest a new name for this vehicle that might be acceptable to both of us?

GiannaGianna

Can anyone suggest a new name for this vehicle that might be acceptable to both of us?

Yes. Getoverit! 😆

StephanieStephanie

Hi,

I always thought detour would be a good name for such a vehicle and a saw a great sticker on one ‘adventure before dementure’ I think something humurous is always good good luck with finding a name.:)

Cheers

Michelle-smMichelle-sm

The problem for me is its name – Lulubelle.

Oh I sympathise, that’s really bad.:rip:

Even as a woman I would be embarresed driving around in something with that name.:shy:

Hubby has always wanted a motorhome called Carpe Diem.

WazzaWazza

Thank you for sympathising with my problem Michelle-sm, but it could be worse. Imagine my blushes if she was painted pink! Lulubelle is a name that honours my friend’s two previous motorhomes – Lulu and Belle – who have both been traded in. I like the name Carpe Diem too, but we belong to the CMCA and that name’s already been registered. At the moment we’re leaning towards Bitumen Bunkhouse or the ancient aboriginal names of Gunnalingalonga or Gonealot..

sewing ladysewing lady

my Husband thinks that “Breaking wind” would be good.

WazzaWazza

There’s no need to pick on us old farts, sewing lady, but it might be appropriate. Especially as I love onions! 😀

supergransupergran

SKI

🙂 spending the kids inheritance

sewing ladysewing lady

Well, I married an old fart, and I adore him, so, what can I say?:D:D

angelpussangelpuss

“Notabago”?:tongue:

“The Simple Life”

“Just Bus’n”

“living It Up”

“Just Plodding Along”

Do you both have nicknames?

porgeyporgey

BRUCE

OzmoeOzmoe

Stephanie wrote:

‘adventure before dementure’

I saw this on a two week holiday in Tassie last year at Beaconsfield mine museum.

WombatWombat

Pistonbroke?:lol:

nev

WazzaWazza

I love that Nev, but I’d be tempted to spell it as Pissedn’broke!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.