Aussies Living Simply

my daughter getting married

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up my daughter getting married

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    narelleh

those who know me on here will know that over the last years my family has been through some horrible stuff – some of the most gut wrenching and heart breaking was my daughters terrible depression and her journey back from those dark depths.But i have some wonderful wonderful news……………. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

she is getting MARRIED next year!!!! :clap: :tup: :kiss:

All through this time there was a guy on the edges of her life who last year stepped up beside her and has helped her on this journey

before they were even going out together she asked me how to tell when you met your soul mate (I nearly drove off the road cos we were just chatting general when she threw that in :jawdrop: ) so i knew from the start this may have been different for her.

He is a local boy and has a seasonal job (at mo – with veiw to full time work in future) he has good morals and good work ethic. He has survived cancer 2 times and understands the internal struggle that can happen to one.

so on with the wedding plans…………… :tup: :laugh:

karyn26

THat’s great news narelleh.

Best wishes to your daughter on her next journey.

Robyne

Good things come out of sadness

Congratulations to your daughter and her future husband

Bobbee

Oh Narelleh that is fantastic news. Congratulations all round. :hug: :hug:

You’ve made my eyes go damp, I am so happy for you and your daughter and the young man of course. You’ve all done it so tough, and now this, it’s truly wonderful. :hug:

fruitful

narelleh, that is fantastic news, we too have been down the road of dealing with depression, it really knocks you about doesn’t it?! Sooooo happy for you and yours and just to know that there must be such hope in your family now. I wish you/your daughter all the best with the plans and preperations.

:hug:

narelleh

Thanks everyone.

i know there is such hope but inside i still have a fear for her – those who know the black dog of depression will understand that. :S

but i have such joy as well……… :tup:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.