Aussies Living Simply

Mt Tamborine/Eagle Heights anyone?

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up Mt Tamborine/Eagle Heights anyone?

• This topic has 24 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by jgvjgv.
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    marigoldmarigold

We checked out Mt Tamborine when we were looking around. Lovely place – loved it.

Til I pointed out to hubby that, if he took me up there to live, I would never be able to get down again:rip:

That is one steep and bendy road:lol:

LeecyLeecy

What ISP do you guys use? Please don’t tell me I have to change back to Telstra/Bigpond???

mustermuster

I was with onthenet for years – I’ll be back with them again soon as my 24 months with bigpond is up – they are fantastic. They are a Gold Coast firm and they do cover Wonglepong so Tamborine should be fine.

LeecyLeecy

Do you know what service you get? ADSL or ADSL2+ or just plain broadband?

If you go to any ISP’s website you can put in the phone number (If you know the vendors number) to see what is available.

LeecyLeecy

Don’t know the phone number, its a brand new house so as far as i know it doesn’t have one. If I had that I’d go straight to the Whirlpool forums and do a search :geek:

LeecyLeecy

Another question!! What climate zone is it? Is it still sub tropical?

ShirleyShirley
    Participant

Spent many a weekend @ Eagle Heights pub, in my younger days.Great times.

LeecyLeecy

Didn’t even know there was a pub at Eagle Heights!! We’ve been to the Bearded Dragon and Clancy’s but… you mean… there is a pub even closer to us? I’m already worried about the brewery that within walking distance 😆

jgvjgv

I had heard how nice Mount Tamborine was and so I was online looking at blocks a few months back.

This thread is making me want to relocate.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.