Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Milkwood Permaculture Courses??

Home Forums SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITIES Permaculture Principles Milkwood Permaculture Courses??

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    slowlynowslowlynow

For those in the Eastern States I’d guess?

Has anyone done any courses through Milkwood Permaculture. I am very interested in doing one of their Mushroom growing courses. Any feedback on course quality would be good!

Thanks in advance,

worowaworowa

I taught the Milkwood Mushroom Cultivation courses for a few years.

I no longer work with them.

I continue to run cheaper, more generous courses-check out my website http://forestfungi.com.au/

slowlynowslowlynow

thanks for the reply Worowa, will check your site out!!

Anyone else?

worowaworowa

Check out the testimonials on my website. I’ve just run 3 more courses, all the feedback is overwhelmingly positive, I’ll add them when I get back to Tassie.

slowlynowslowlynow

Mate, do you have any courses coming up for April/ May. Calendar doesn’t stretch too far into the future!

worowaworowa

Planning some for Tassie in May, then another road trip in Winter. Where are you based?

We also offer correspondence courses, basically the same deal, you get a bunch of supplies, instructions, cultures of 6 gourmet mushroom varieties to start you growing, plus on-going support, and lifetime discounts on all our products.

slowlynowslowlynow

SE NSW, three hours from Canberra, around half way between Sydney and Melbourne. Willing to travel… used to it down here.

Veering towards inhouse rather than correspondence at this stage.

Have a dream of using others waste to earn a living!

worowaworowa

I’m planning some more courses…SE NSW is on the books, just have to sort venues and dates.

slowlynowslowlynow

Did I see you on River Cottage??  🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.