Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Melb GTG and tree making lesson from Aunty Pearl!

Home Forums Regional Groups Victoria Melb GTG and tree making lesson from Aunty Pearl!

Viewing 12 posts - 76 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    BobbeeBobbee

Thanks for the update Andre. :clap:

Busting to see the pics. 😉 Sounds like you and the woofer had lots of fun. 😆 😆 😆

TullymoorTullymoor

Thanks Andre, can’t wait to see the photos…hurry up Wozza!!:metal:

Red DragonRed Dragon

Great day and great to meet some of the people I bump into on here. Kids had a ball making new friends too :clap: .

Thanks Pearl, for your demonstration and thanks for the exceedingly yummy dip Humbug…

Looking forward to the next GTG :tup:

kiwimamakiwimama

Sorry I missed it. 🙁 I’m fine today, but had a bad night so slept in until lunchtime. Sounds like you had a good time.

Me too! So disappointed – couldn’t come! Hoping for somew good pics. and instructions.

AnjaAnja

Thank you Andre for entertaing Ash! She had a quick nap at home but is now at my feet, waiting for her dinner! Red Dragon, Claire hasn’t stopped talking about your girls and Pearl, Win is simply lovely!

Thank you Pearl for making making new trees so simple! Thank you all for the yummy food that was shared, especially Humbugs yummy dip and Dan’s home made salami. Thank you Andre for the worms, and sorry I didn’t say good bye to you. One minute you were there and then you weren’t!!! Also to you Woz, it was lovely to meet you !

Forgot to talk to everyone about Andy Herbmans upcoming visit – where oh where shall we go that evening????

baringaparkbaringapark

You mean you remembered the salami this time Dan 🙁 and I MISSED it :tdown:

GiannaGianna

We never ended up seeing any photos of this lesson. Did anyone take piccies? 🙂

AndreAndre
    Keymaster

Thought I missed out on a gtg.. then scrolled back to the begining.. lol

I believe Woz, was our resident picturer taker of the day .. then again, he ALWAYS takes pix. Onya Woz and well-done .. :metal:

So then dude.. where are the pics hmm??

We want pics

We want pics

we want pics

:rol:

AnjaAnja

WOW! It was a whole YEAR ago!! Where did the time go??

And yes Woz, where are the pics???

WozWoz

Well, after everyone had paid me the requisite “Don’t you dare put my photo online” fees, there were no publishable pics left. 😉

Give me a day or two to find them.

TullymoorTullymoor

Gianna :lol:;):tongue::clap::hug:

Viewing 12 posts - 76 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.