Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

meets? Townsville meet?

Home Forums Regional Groups Queensland meets? Townsville meet?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    jaymesjaymes

we’ve got a big yard 😉

I have no objections to hosting, but does anyone else want to stick their hands up?

fleaflea

Yeah I’m happy to host – and just down the road from Jaymies for those that wanted to see her fishies.

Vanessa

helendthelendt

I didn’t know ALS were getting together but had just PMd Jaymie to tell her about our meeting at my place and ask where would be an appropriate place to put a notice on ALS:o. I’m happy to host everyone all day if needed – we have 5acres to spread out on so plenty of room for kids to run around. Missy was bringing her kids anyway. We’d planned to start with 10.30 am coffee and scones and carry on through lunch until everyone got fed up. RTB has to get to/from Ingham so that needs to be considered. Is flea in Alligator Creek as well?

It’s really just a question of when/what Jaymie and/or Flea want to commit to.

jaymesjaymes

it doesn’t worry me where or when we have a gtg. I won’t be offended 😉

I’ll send Flea a message to let her know about the on-going discussion.

Helen, Flea is about 5 houses away from me 🙂

fleaflea

Also not fussed- just keen for a GTG:D

Looks like Alligator Creek is the place – just need to sort out the fine details. Helen, if you have the other group at 1030, would after lunch (or even lunch) suit? I’m also on acerage, but like I said not fussed if it’s my house, or Helen’s or Jaymie’s- or anywhere really- I’m just keen for a GTG:wave:

LeeLee

I am confused?????? Just tell me when and where and then remind me. If it is going to the 10th than i try and convice the hubby to hold the boys birthday party on the Satruday afternoon. We have a party only every second year for the kids. and it’s this year.

kismetkismet

hi all I’m finally back, I’m easy, would love a get together to meet people, we’re easy when and where, offers still there for ours too (not acreage just kirwan) anyway will keep an eye on here for where and when.

helendthelendt

We seem to be going round in circles a bit so how about this for a suggestion:

Stick to the original EG plan of coffee/tea and scones at my place starting around 10.30, lots of chat and a grand tour, a ‘bring a plate to share’ lunch. It sounds like we all want a stickybeak at Jaymie’s aquaponics set up so we can share vehicles to head up there straight after lunch, with the extras cars left at my place. We can then go on to Flea’s place when ready. That way both groups will have ‘done’ Alligator Creek in one hit and we can all go somewhere different next time.

Or any different ideas/suggestions????

LeeLee

:tup::tup: I will be there minus the bells

helendthelendt

Reading my message again it might not be entirely clear. All ALS as well as EGers are invited from 10.30 – accompanying kids welcome too. I’ll PM my address in plenty of time to anyone who says they are coming.

jaymesjaymes

thanks Helen :hug: you are a darling :kiss:

Sounds like a grand plan :tup:

fleaflea

Woo hoo a GTG, Helen your the best!!

kismetkismet

Thank you that is so nice, I look forward to it.

DepomeDepome

Kismet, have you been Kismetkat in a previous life???

Not sure if I can make it up. Got a bloody presentation to put together for uni res school in two weeks so should commit to that really. Thanks for the heads up anyway Jaymie.

frogfriendlyfrogfriendly

Would like to go but still trying to organize the birthday party thing and other commitments. Can I put my name down as a possibility and hopefully can make it on the day?? Are we also able to bring partners as I feel a little shy about attending this when I don’t know anybody and need moral support. :shy:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 74 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.