Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

meets? Townsville meet?

Home Forums Regional Groups Queensland meets? Townsville meet?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    kismetkismet

Hi All,

I’m not sure if I’m missing the area where I would find information on up coming meetings? Still only new here and not getting much time to play around as my hubby is currently looking into peak oil and hogging the computer.

So is there an area and is anyone interested in a meet up in Townsville? I’d love to get to know real people, we don’t really know alot of people up here, some family thats all.

Cheers,

Leanne

jaymesjaymes

Hi Leanne,

I am keen to go to another gtg, but we won’t be home for another week. I know that Flea and Lee are also keen.

We’ll just make noises here until someone organises something 😉

bplumbplum

Me too – i would like to met othe ALSers in Tsv

frogfriendlyfrogfriendly

I’d be keen as well. Where to meet though? Am assuming would have to be child friendly. The only place that comes to mind is the strand but doesn’t seem to fit the living simply theme :shrug: A national park would be nice :confused: okay these are crappy ideas.

trippsytrippsy

ohhh I am keen to meet up also 😀 I have 4 kids so I’m up for kid friendly too 😉

kismetkismet

that park right at the start of pallaranda? kind of opposite the police academy, the park near the liabary (is it dan gleesan?) or even riverway? I’m just thinking of places, there’s also the botanic gardens, I’d offer my house but I’d need to clear the dog’s leavings from the back yard, and I have cats and a bird too (if anyones allergic). not sure where else at the moment. I’m in kirwan not sure where everyone else is? We’re pretty easy and keen to meet.

jaymesjaymes

okay, who’s going to stick their hand up? 😉

kismetkismet

ok I’m interest, in kirwan, lots cats, couple dogs and a bird. nothing fancy here but can make it presentable if no one allergic to any of the above?

Suggestions on dates? weekend preferable, early aug?

jaymesjaymes

pretty much any weekend is good for me at this stage. There are few locals out here who might like to share a car?

roundthebendroundthebend

Earth garden path are having a morning GTG on 10th august at Helens at allagator creek…………….any chance of PM on the 10th somewhere for this one, kismit at your place is good for me:D

LeeLee

i can offer my place, but is a building site. And there is crap everyhere. I can only do sundays next month due to work and play. Ummm and DS2 birthday party on the 10th August. Bugger isn’t life suppose to be simple???????:tdown:

jaymesjaymes

if you wanted to do the afternoon at Alligator Creek, my place is here, or I think Flea was interested in hosting something as well :shrug:

harry_newittharry_newitt

Were very flexible August 10 sounds good for Alligator Ck…….. yours & Helens place:tup:

Harry and Lou

roundthebendroundthebend

Sounds great to me to Harry:D and Mr RTB would lurve to check out your aquaponics Jaymie:shy:

frogfriendlyfrogfriendly

oh think we have a birthday party to go to on the 10th but will most likely be in the morning so afternoon would be good for me. (huh knowing my luck it will be the other way around). Could bring sugar pumped little children to get together, now that would be fun!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 74 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.